PSA : CR Openly Seen at MM Again , Quick Match Voting Now Turned Back On, Quick Match Only Incursion and Meltdown

Please be advised as to the newest unannounced hotfix changes rolling out today 6/22

Quick Match Voting Now Turned Back On - Is Only Incursion and Meltdown

Enemy Rank and Premade status also shown again at initial matchmaking screen (prior to entering the game server)

5 Likes

I’ll miss Capture a bit, but i loathed Farm-Kills-Off.

I like this… I like this a lot…

3 Likes

So does this mean capture and face off are now 3v3 modes only outside private matches?

2 Likes

Here’s the exact response from JoeKGBX

2 Likes

WTF!!! please dont do this… bring back capture and faceoff

It’s totally there…just as 3v3 instead of 5v5 :slight_smile:

2 Likes

whatev, but man thats a reckless move :disappointed:

@jaden374 Maybe you should rename this thread “Minor, seemingly unimportant details left out of the Batteplan that are actually big news”

People should also probably be aware that, error or not, teams and rank are now apparently view-able again.

3 Likes

I can’t believe we have to do this and not GbX but I’m happy to help…haha

I bet you you’ll enjoy the 3v3 version more than 5 v 5. It will be more even match making wise, quicker to queue, and less of a zerg fest…heck i might even check it out and I “hated” those modes

1 Like

yeah just been thinking about it, it might not be that bad :slight_smile: ill try it tonight

5 Likes

@jaden374 they also show enemy rank/premades again(to edit the op for maximum info)

1 Like

Edited. Who knew the forums allowed Titles to be so many characters long!

3 Likes

I like it
Are there any challenges on either faceoff or capture that required a team of 5?
If not then it’s a small loss for the better of the whole

1 Like

Finally! I can play Meltdown again! Thankyouthankyouthankyou! :heart:

Seriously, I hated QM being random. Capture and Face-Off on repeat was dull. :unamused: Although I am (kind of) sad to see them removed from the queue completely.

3 Likes

You know, I’ve had the game since launch, but I never noticed this. What’s it look like?

1 Like

It’s a yellow bar to the right of the premade players tags in the lobby screen.

1 Like

Yellow bar to the right of the banner that shows title/rank/player name, if the bar covers 2 players they’re ques together for example

Edit:ninja’ by Phoenix

1 Like

So that’s what that is. I’ll be damned.

2 Likes

Hehe… :sweat_smile:

Sorry.

1 Like