Pssst... Hey Gearbox, please set a map or Op somewhere on the LLC Arcfleet or in the Detritus Ring

I don’t know what the art/level design teams’ budgets are looking like right now, but we’ve seen some awesome sides of Bliss, Ekkunar, and Tempest, and variety is the spice of life. You guys are wizards with repurposing art assets, so I’m sure you can minimize how taxing a job it’d be. Upscale some of ISIC or Marquis’ accents for the Arcfleet, recolor some Ekkunar or Bliss rock faces to make a craggy Detritus Ring asteroid surface. I’m itching to see some other sides of the Solus system,

5 Likes

I’ve made two threads on this in the past lol. I really want it. And it looks like Toby’s Raid will be on the Arcfleet!

5 Likes

Toby’s friendship raid is definitely going to be located in one of the the two, going from what we’ve heard and the concept art we’ve seen. I think the rest are going to be on either Ekkunar or Bliss, however, just going by the names which I’ll list below:

1st - Attikus and the Thrall Rebellion
2nd - Toby’s Friendship Raids
3rd - Oscar Mike’s Battleschool
4th - Montana and the Demon Bear
5th - The Heart of Ekkunar

Is it just me or do those Toby Raid concepts from the Battleplans look remarkably like the inside of a ship or station in the middle of space? (I think I can see what look like stars through the windows) :wink:

I am seriously looking forward to next week’s reveal stream (though I will be down in Melbourne for PAX Aus)!!

3 Likes

They certainly could be. From the looks of things the top one is an actual render, however the bottom two are art.

Can’t tell if it’s an LLC ship or some facility on a Det Ring asteroid… Toby being a Rogue, the latter might make more sense.

Also, @jythri was nice enough to confirm at least one of these locales will be showing up as a playable space somewhere in the future. So hooray!

2 Likes

Could be both, I mean we know of at least one abandoned LLC Ship sitting in the Detritus Ring, and chances are Rogues will have “obtained” stuff from other factions.

1 Like

Definitely looks like a ship…

4 Likes

“Pinniped’s Lament?” Uhhh… Am I allowed to query as to where you got this from, or is it better not to ask? :wink:

3 Likes

It’s the achievement picture for Toby’s Friendship Raid. It’s on the Xbox website. :stuck_out_tongue:

3 Likes

Niiiice. I dunno about anything named Pinniped, but you’re right - that is most certainly a ship. Looks like a UPR design to me, LLC ones are a little more fancied up, so it’s probably an abandoned craft floating around in the Detritus Ring.

2 Likes

Whoa!

1 Like

I’m so FREAKING psyched for Toby’s Friendship Raid. Like… THIS psyched:image

6 Likes

Doooooooooooope!

1 Like

Good old leaky Xbox Achievements :sunglasses:

2 Likes

Pinniped’s Lament
Incoming Space Seal character

4 Likes

I just want an LLC Meltdown map where one side is highly neon and bright and the other is dead and lifeless with the husk of the Magna Carta there. Is that too much to ask?

I thought Phoebe was getting one?

1 Like

I believe hers is DLC #5

2 Likes

Hers is called “Phoebe and the Heart of Ekkunar”, so we can probably assume it’ll take place on Ekkunar.