Psych Evals Of The Battleborn?

Ok, so, suffice to say that I am in NO WAY QUALIFIED to be making these kinds of judgements, aside from the fact that I STRONGLY resonate with Toby’s personality.

What do you guys think of the mindsets / psychiatric states / potential mental issues or illnesses our Battleborn may have, be they AI, spore colony, ice golem, Aviant, clone, or humanoid?

I know this can definitely be a sensitive topic, so let’s please keep this considerate, respectful, polite, non-judgemental, and classy, OK?

Aaaaannndddd…discuss.

3 Likes

Just learned Kelvin likes to eat brains and wants to taste Phoebe’s but she wants one of his bones. Trade?

3 Likes

Kid Ultra and Isic are my favorite personalities. Toby is definitely in the top 5 for me.

3 Likes

ISIC would be a…nihilist?

Marquis seems pretty narcissistic and psychopathic.

Those terms are probably too vague, though.

Let me put it lke this:
You’re about to be killed by a senior citizen :acmferro:

1 Like

Come to think of it, isn’t Alani oddly pacifistic / cheerful for somebody who’s entire race and planet was boiled in a genocidal oblivion?

She’s internally troubled, probably typical teenage insecurities despite her being much older.

Anyways: Pendles loves killing, he absolutely loves his job. So… psychopath?

Looked it up. Closest thing is “dacnomania”, obsession with killing.

I don’t know who I’d relate most to but Deande’s obvious awkwardness hits home with me.

Nihilistic, sadistic, psychopathic, misanthropic, sociopathic, has an obsession with kneecaps and who knows what else in the way of mental conditions.

As a side note, is anyone in BB a masochist?

1 Like

Oh, I was going to make a thread about who us in real-life relate to the most in-game behavior/mannerism wise. (Unless you’re being in-character as Beatrix, but still.)

I think mine would be Ghalt.

1 Like

Potentially Galilea

1 Like

Have ya ever heard the end of Montana’s theme song?
Yeeeaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh…

4 Likes

You have a point there lol

Excellent discussion topic.

I gots lots to say.

Will need to revisit this.

Just a list of people I resonate with in my noodle.

Thorn
Montana
Whiskey
Benedict
Boldur
Attikus
Isic
Galilea
Rath

I WILL EAT EVERY FINGER!

Sorry what were we talking about?

1 Like

I think you should step off my turf… THE FINISCI IS MINE!! Brandishes knife.