Purple/blue weapons worth keeping for TVHM MH10?

Hey guys,

So i’ve recently discovered some blue and purple weapons are very important for certain builds or just have incredible power. Its been a couple of days searching for a sticky bangstick (got freaking 10 yellowcakes but none of these…) , and i figured i’d like to hear your input on what other weapons are worth keeping and for what character.

I’ve had the (mis?)fortune to start my gameplay with FLAK during the loot tinks event and all game had only legendaries, so discarded pretty much everything else.

Would love your input. Please specify which character is the gun good for if its important :slight_smile:

ps: if anyone can hit me up with a sticky bangstick would be rly appreciated. can give you pretty much anything in return (on PC)

1 Like

All purple explosive stickies with heavy topend damage and they expode on reload.
Anyone can switch to an unforgiven and they kaboom for massive crits. Stil need anoints usuallly. But u can down most of the content doing so usually on anyone.

Theres purple triple amp shields which corrctly amp all Of a shots damage … All legendary shields should do that but they dont And

Well mega pellet weapons high x 20+

1 Like

X2 Torgue Sticky launchers with a mag size of 2, or 3 with a bonus in the mag are excellent for Moze on the alternate firing mode using the Some For The Road skill. Other versions work good but low mag does the most bonus damage on the stickies. The anointed text on the card hides the damage bonus. I can send you the best version I’ve found so far on Mayhem 2.0. Epic name CavemanSamLosco

1 Like

I find it strange that some purples and blues are extremely rare but some legendaries drop frequently even without loot events. You can usually find bangsticks without too much trouble. The carbuncle is a pretty cool blue weapon but good luck finding it. I found one on M10 (while sliding…lucky me). It’s way to hard to find the cloning maddening tracker and I’ve never seen a bouncy maddening tracker which I used to think was a modded item. Mendels multivitamin shields from the Athenas mission are worth keeping. The x25 stagecoach should just be a legendary with an increased drop rate.

1 Like

Once they tone down the mayhem scaling you could definitely make them work on their own. On my Zane before the update, I found a blue jakobs sniper with sntnl cryo anoint, built around it, and it was one-shotting basic mobs on old m4!

I’m not sure about blue weapons, but hopefully most purples will work in the future update. Just keep em and test them out later.

1 Like

My Moze loves her Cloning Maddening Tracker!

I would be totally on board with them making a legendary (or quest unique) version of this so it’s easier to find.

1 Like

X18 Bangstick, X21/25 Stagecoach are some of my favs

1 Like