PvP & PvE balance solution

I don’t play a lot of PvE(16 missions,rank 58) but I keep seeing threads on PvE being unbalanced and how nerfs make it much harder. I have a solution based on experience with anothjer game- Guild Wars 2.

They had the same problem at one point,where character changes broke either PvE or PvP,so they did one simple thing- they made skills and stats separate for both modes.

I think it would work well in BB and to be honest I see it as the only solution for keeping any kind of balance in both modes. It’s pretty obvious GBX wants to keep PvP more balanced rather than PvE but I don’t think PvE should suffer because of that fact.

I don’t think some numbers changes for PvE would require a tremendous amount of work and even if they were a bit too strong it would still be easy to tone them down and at the same time keep everybody happy.

1 Like

mmmh how about no !

People have difficult time in PVE because they don’t make it seriously (I mean, if your’re objectif is protection, just protect at all cost, don’t go explore right and left) I finish all level in advanced, I’m doing it in extrem now, and that’s not difficult at all

[quote="Atikus, post:2, topic:1457827, full:true]I finish all level in advanced, I’m doing it in extrem now, and that’s not difficult at all
[/quote]

Sorry, what? Extreme?? How do you do extreme?

@_Mojo I agree, a means to modify stats separately for PVP and PVE would make sense. Not sure I would say any changes so far have made PVE “much harder”, it’s a controversial subject at the moment, the risk is certainly there, and a dual system would surely remove that risk.

2 Likes