Q: About today's news (3rd April)

(LootHunter) #1

Just a quick question ref today’s update. They have said on the twitter account to look at the Borderlands.com and youtube page for the information they are updating today April 3rd.

Q: Does anyone know if they are streaming anything today? Or do we just have to wait for a specific time for them to unleash the news upon the world?

Many thanks minions.

EDIT: Already seen the update, new trailer etc :slight_smile:

4 Likes
(I’m Nat and just a Number.) #2

There is a leak gameplay footage indicating the release date which is 9/13.

Check the bl3 thread

Here is a copy for easy ref

(…Link broken by PH…)

3 Likes
(Flesh Crunch) #3

Saw that one too. I guess it is legit

(Moze) #4

Nooooo…13.09 is so far away. Hope there will be more shown today. Cant wait

1 Like
(Cheersploding as I type!) #5

Let’s not post leaks here, please. Official forums and all that.

1 Like

Sooo, The April fools day flash post about 9/13 and gold guns was for real. The twitter page has it all over the header. I was looking to install the new BL GotY but don’t see it at the XB store. Then I see on twitter that the release is 7am PST, not quite there yet here in EST.

BL3

2 Likes

All it was was the announcement trailer, with the release date. As well as the standard/deluxe/super deluxe/collectors edition available for purchase via borderlands.com

They also said May 1 will showcase some gameplay and other stuff

Gearbox is the best! Jumped on XB at 10:00am EST and there was the new BL GotY and the pre-order for BL3 and the BL3 trailer. Ordered, Pre-Ordered and installed. It feels like Christmas in April!!! :+1: :metal:

Edit: 2K also deserves a kudo :+1: :metal:

1 Like
(So long, and thanks for all the fish!) #9

Quick question - are you on XB1 or XB1X? If the former, I’d love to know how the game runs. (I’m assuming it will run better on the XB1X, but that’s not something I can spring for right now.)

On XB 1

I’ll let you know. May be later today before I can pull myself away. :wink: