QoL Changes I would love to see!

There are a couple of little things that have been bothering me with this game for a long time and since the winter update is near, these are some changes I would hope to see implemented in the near future wether it be in a battle plan or the next major update! Goes from one to four, one being my most wanted feature.

1.) Allow Alani to heal herself with square (reload button). I have been wanting this since June, it would be nice to not have to look at the sky or ground while you are being attacked to save myself. And remove the “healing minions” with her osmosis. They get in the way all the time when I am trying to save someone. The only bot worth, still debatable, healing is a Shepard bot. SIDE NOTE: please rework Alani’s level 2 helix (in case you haven’t already in the winter update) :grin:

2.) This feature many of you won’t like or care for, but it would be a nice OPTION for some. I suffer from a light form of carpal tunnel and it gets slightly worse in the winter. My fingers begin to give me a hard time when pressing down R2 for decent amounts or even long periods of times. I would like toogle for primary fire.

3.) I like to play different sensitivity depending on which character I am playing and it gets a little annoying having to switch it. It would be nice if we can assign sensitivity or even have each character have their own options. This would go well with toggle option idea I had above. Plus I know some people like to play with different “Skill Activation Styles” with different characters (e.g Reyna). Those of you who play Overwatch know about this and I am sure you know it is pretty cool and handy.

4.) Most of you I am sure have, accidentally picked a wrong helix and it is the most frustrating thing ever. It would be nice if we had like a five-second window after we pick a helix to pick another one instead of having it locked as soon as we pick one.

They should make it so that you can change your last helix while you are in the base. So if you pick a wrong helix on the battlefield, just teleport to base and pick another one. And in PVE - they should allow that without any restrictions.

2 Likes

2.) This feature many of you won’t like or care for, but it would be a nice OPTION for some. I suffer from a light form of carpal tunnel and it gets slightly worse in the winter. My fingers begin to give me a hard time when pressing down R2 for decent amounts or even long periods of times. I would like toogle for primary fire.

This would be an incredible feature to have, if it can be done.

1 Like

Well then you could switch whenever you wanted, besides they already stated they can’t do these things

The quality of life change I would like to see is accurate PVP/PVE statistics with separate kill/death counters reflective of their respective game modes/missions. The very limited and often inaccurate player stats page is unacceptable in a full featured triple-A title with robust PVP features. There is no excuse for this oversight.

If we’re talking about QoL changes, and controlls: Keyboard+Mouse users would appreciate being able to customize all UI hotkeys, including Turret type choice and Main menu/Command menu /Helix menu shortcuts.

1 Like

Being allowed one free helix option seems like the better option to prevent that.

1 Like

Suppose so you have a point