Question about artifact bonuses

I think I know how this works but not sure how to figure it out for sure. Artifacts seem to have an effect associated with an action like melee or slam but then also have stats like this below:

I assume the action skill CD stat (plus the other 2) are just always active and aren’t relying on melee to become active?

In a related story…is there any way to see your accumulated stats for things like cooldown? I would love to see what my total CD rate is from gear, guardian ranks and skills but no clue if that is possible somehow.

1 Like

check this guide

1 Like

That’s pretty cool but don’t think that answered either of my questions!

1 Like

the 3 perks below is always active.

for your next question, cooldown is difficult to test due to snapshotting, guardian ranks perks and some reports says that your cooldown is faster in non-combat areas compared to combat areas.

1 Like

Ok thanks for the info. In another less related topic…the diminishing returns are obviously steep the more points you put into for guardian ranks. You get more bang for your buck putting in less important things rather than just continuing to put points in the same thing. Is there any well established cut-off % number to stop at until other skills are all up to that level to maximize the diminishing returns penalty?

For instance I have put most points into action skill cooldown and it’s over 10% but it’s going pretty slow now so reload speed or accuracy is probably more beneficial until they are all at 10% but wondering if it’s better to start distributing points sooner like at 8% or something?

1 Like

it will be slower. i have my melee to 14.99% (cap is 15%) and it is taking me 5-6 ranks per 0.01% buff.