Question about claptrap

(The Bearer of Pie and Best user of English) #21

Yeah I know lol. I was just saying. Thanks for updating it.

(President of Jellybeans) #22

Gun ship was my most common cp and I almost exclusively use my AS to heal from like 25%

(The Bearer of Pie and Best user of English) #23

I can’t really get that yet I’m only lvl 7.

(Anticon) #24

from my personal experience it seems that the rubber ducky action package is more likely to appear when activating your action skill while walking on stairs. am i alone in this?

(Cast Iron Chef) #25

I did pretty much the same.

(The Bearer of Pie and Best user of English) #26

That’s what I began to do once I got the hang of things

(The Bearer of Pie and Best user of English) #27

I have no idea lol. Maybe someone could test it.

(Is this thing on?) #28

That, or airborne.

To @Piemanlee, Rubber Duck is not actually as bad as most people think it is. You basically have a giant bullet deflector wrapper around you, and you can do endless slams on your enemies without ever running out of O2 on the double-jumps. So remember, if you roll Rubber Duck, spam that slam! Also, if you’re playing co-op, see if you can all get yourselves into a convoy…

(Let’s see who’s old enough to get that last reference - just reply appropriately and I’ll know who you are!)

(The Bearer of Pie and Best user of English) #29

I’m not saying its bad I just find it hard to aim when I’m in it. Also as I’ve said im only lvl 7 so I still have a lot to learn

(Guajiro Pandoreño) #30

…this here’s the Rubber Duck and I’m about to put the hammer down.

(Is this thing on?) #31

10-4 big buddy! You wanna put that micra-bus in behind that suicide jockey?

(The Bearer of Pie and Best user of English) #32

Unless this is some how a toy story reference than I have no clue

(Is this thing on?) #33

You’re obviously not old enough, or you’d know it! (Hint: It has nothing to do with Sesame Street, but it is a song.)

(The Bearer of Pie and Best user of English) #34

Your probable right lol. I’m not to worried about it.

(Cast Iron Chef) #35

(The Bearer of Pie and Best user of English) #36

I’m just gonna change this thread to a general question thread so I don’t have to make more than 1. Can a mod please more it to general discussion.
Edit: moved it myself.

I can confirm that, killed me couple of times when everyone are dead already… But if I just hit a badass (everything lesser generally just dies from it) I dont go to ffyl. Although I dont bother to connect my Xbox to to Internet I have no patches so it might have changed.

[quote=“VaultHunter101, post:28, topic:1267208”]
Rubber Duck is not actually as bad as most people think it is. You basically have a giant bullet deflector wrapper around you, and you can do endless slams on your enemies without ever running out of O2 on the double-jumps. So remember, if you roll Rubber Duck, spam that slam!
[/quote] That is excactly what I always do when I get rubber ducky, nice that someone shares slam-carpetbombing strategies!

(DarkChaosXX) #38

Sorry if this seems like I’m intruding on this topic, but I have a Claptrap question too. Does Star With a Bang’s Explosive damage get reduced from explosive resistant shields?

(LunaticOne) #39

This, I’ve only equipped,
Pirate Ship
Torgue Fiesta
Gun Wizard

I’ve gotten those about 70% of the time
I’ve only got Rubber Duckie twice from playing this game from day one, clap-in-the-box 0 times.
the others come up the other 29% of the time

[quote=“VaultHunter101, post:28, topic:1267208”]
Rubber Duck is not actually as bad as most people think it is
[/quote]the only Bad thing I find about it is if someone activates it and your near a cliff or hole

better to put it in the rocking chair, safer

An old movie “Smokie and the Bandit”

(The Bearer of Pie and Best user of English) #40

Oh I’ve seen that move a long time ago.