Question about skill damage

Does anyone know if skill damage gear (both positive and negative) affect percentage boosts granted by skills (e.g. Force of Will, The Black Wind Howls, Eggcelerator)?

1 Like

My experience is no, it doesn’t do anything other than increase damage or potentially heals(on specific characters)

2 Likes

Healing only on specific characters. Expand on that, please.

1 Like

Please note this is only an “if I recall correctly” and these are in addition to heal power

Ambra’s sunspot heals, are affected by both skill damage, her healing from the staff is affected by attack damage

Alani’s wellspring heals are modified by skill damage

Miko’s biosynthesis heals are boosted by skill damage and the beam is boosted by attack damage

Kleese’s shield heals to allies are boosted by skill damage

And those are the ones I’ve heard about that I halfway paid attention to. I’m sure someone else will post a more informative answer.

4 Likes

Ok. The sources of the healing. I figured

2 Likes

Exactly, but it doesn’t affect the strength of slows, or of damage amps, or of any other CC effect

2 Likes

Some added dots also dont get buffed by skill dmg or any source exept lorrain spike/bolas and helix.

Example orendi; preamble of pain its dot will always be the same unless you pick extra skill dmg helix options.

1 Like

Fire wall with me?

1 Like

Idk… Probably not, but you can test it in dojo. I could be wrong and mix the idea of dmg not increasing by lvl but being buffed by skill.

And i cant test it as i wont be playing for a while ^^’

1 Like