Question about splash anointment on cutsmans

Does this anointment work on cutsmans? It doesn’t seem to be working when the barrel clearly adds splash damage radius. I know it’s a pretty unique gun that’s why I wanted to ask the community. Thanks guys :slight_smile:

Splash applies to the edges of the beam; although it will also raise damage of micro grenades through mindsweeper

2 Likes

It’s gotta be some sort of weird amalgamation of splash and standard as the beams will travel through some things, but I’m not sure I see much benefit in that anointment on it. I’ll stash it in my bank til I know more.

If you take it to the target dummy at nearly point blank range youll see the edges have a different damage amount as only 1 tick; id like 1 like that for a mindsweeper build though; as the x2 mag anointments dont carry to the nades

as stated below, I feel only the ends of the beam are the areas that hit and splash. the laser between is more of, just that, a laser that doesnt add splash. So if you are hitting your target with the balls at the ends of the line, it should proc.

1 Like

Thanks guys that makes sense.

1 Like