Quote from Moxxi DLC

Possible spoilers, so I’ll hide them. =]

In the Moxxi’s Heist DLC, you meet Ember, who has a robotic leg and possibly eyes (I’m not 100%, but looks like it), as well as a robot arm, which she uses to create flames. After finishing the main DLC story, I spoke to her and she said something like “I didn’t lose my limbs to the fire, Vault Hunter, if that’s what you think. This was my decision. Where I come from, we are more liberal with such things”. So, she has a French accent and comes from somewhere full of people who swap their flesh body parts for robot/cyborg parts. Given that Elpis has an Australian feel, could there be a planet/moon with a French feel within the Borderlands galaxy? And could we go there in the future? Maybe to find Gaige has set up a shop selling robot parts? It’ll be cool if we did.

Any thoughts? =]

1 Like

Gaige was my main, I spent hundreds of hours with her so I don’t care how, I wanna see her appear in dlc.

1 Like

…sounds like they’re trying to create an image of an exotic place where robotic augments are some avant garde fashion statement.

1 Like