Quotes - Any And All

“I say follow your dreams, even if they’re about a giant spider with your father’s head who keep stealing your penis!” - Dean Venture

3 Likes

Your mum -itsTwister

“I subdued the subject with a headbutt.” - Joseph Keenan , Red State

“I’m not a racist, you bean and cheese eating son of a bitch!”

1 Like

“It’s like watching flies f*ck!” - George Carlin

1 Like

“You’re a lucky man Mr. Quarles. You get to come down here in a place you have no right bein’. You get to eat our food, you get to drink our whiskey, you get to look at our women, as you try to take it all for yourself. You know what you are? You’re a conquistador. Only we are not your savages. And now you get to leave with your life… Well I’m hard pressed to remember the last outsider in your line of work who got to say that. I hope you’ve enjoyed your stay, and you never forget who packed your bags.” - Boyd Crowder, Justified

1 Like

So inspiring.

1 Like

The sad part is, he didnt even get that.

Oh well, he’s in a new tarantino movie.

“I’m Batman.”

“I am Deadlift!”

“My name is Shadow.”

2 Likes

“You reap what you sow, Artyom: force answers force, war breeds war, and death only brings death. To break this vicious circle one must do more than act without any thought or doubt.”

-Khan (Metro 2033)

Still one of my favorite quotes in gaming.

“Silence, naughty lady of the night!”
-Mr. Biggles

“If you want it, you can fly, you just have to trust you a lot” - Steve Jobs :v

“Cancer killed my Job.”

-Some prank name on Twitter.

“If you asked a 14 year old sexual deviant with a violent streak to draw you the perfect animal, he would draw you a mantis…with a laser beam. There are many types of mantises, none of which have laser beams, but all of which would resemble what would plop out of a nightmare that farted too aggressively.”- zefrank1 in his video “True Facts About The Mantis”

"Here is a picture of Sea Cucumber.

Here is a picture of a Land Cucumber. As you can see they are virtually identical."

-zefrank1

1 Like

Both Stephine Meyer and JK Rowling speak directly to young readers, the difference is that Rowling is a good author.

• Stephen King
4 Likes

“They say revenge is a dish best served cold just because it’s infamous for it’s tendency to burn. And I’m a damned good cook.”

“Then why do you never take revenge?”

“I guess I’m just allergic.” -these have no reference, just made them up off the top of my head.

1 Like

"The very existence of flamethrowers proves that some time, somewhere, someone said to themselves, “You know, I want to set those people over there on fire, but I’m just not close enough to get the job done.”

George Carlin

1 Like

“GET OUTTA MY WAY SIDEWALK!” - The Runaway Five

“They probably don’t use toilet paper at any squat toilet you’re apt to find; instead, there’s a bucket of water and a ladle. You take a ladle of water and, with your other hand, just scrub your filthy ■■■■■■■ clean. They say this is a better way to clean one’s ass, and to that I say: Though my ass may be much cleaner, is my left hand not much dirtier than it used to be? Let’s leave that one for the philosophers.”

-Felix Clay, Cracked writer.

1 Like