Doctor Jack Seward : “What? What master?”

Renfield : "The master will come, and he has promised to make me immortal! "

Bram Stokers Dracula (1992)

3 Likes

“War doesn’t determine who’s right, just who’s left.”

2 Likes

no soup

4 Likes

“You ride a horse rather less well than another horse would. Your brain would make a grain of sand look large and ungainly and the part of you that can’t be mentioned, I am reliably informed by women around the Court, wouldn’t be worth mentioning even if it could be.”

• Blackadder, giving a master class for insulting in style
5 Likes

“It’s really for the best your husband’s dead. He was a really lousy lay.” - Moira McNally, casting Vicious Mockery on a Banshee

5 Likes

aplology accepted

4 Likes

I want to rip it up and swim in it until I drown,
My moral standing is lying down.
Nothing quite like the feel of something new.

Nine Inch Nails, The Only Time

1 Like

That’s a little short.

A more contemporary version:

3 Likes

8 Likes

3 Likes

“Wait, isn’t it expensive in America to kennel your children?” - A non-native english speaker on reddit who created my new favorite phrase because they didn’t know the word “Babysitting”

6 Likes

Do you suffer from Hippopotomonstrosesquippedaliophobia? You do? Then I have one thing to say to you.

Floccinaucinihilipilification!!!

-the vocabulary nerd in the room

4 Likes

Dr. Oatman : Go see some old friends. Drink some punch, visit with what’s-her-name. Don’t kill anybody for a few days; see what it feels like.

Martin Blank : I’ll give it a shot.

Dr. Oatman : No, don’t give it a shot! Don’t shoot anything!

• Grosse Pointe Blank, dialogue between a professional killer and his psychiatrist
4 Likes

We are what we pretend to be, so we must be careful about what we pretend to be.

Kurt Vonnegut, Mother Night

3 Likes

2 Likes

Some people won’t try bacon for religious reasons, I won’t try religions for bacon reasons.

-Michael Che

Full video

5 Likes

Chaos isn’t a pit. Chaos is a ladder. Many who try to climb it fail and never get to try again. The fall breaks them. And some, are given a chance to climb.
-Petyr “Littlefinger” Baelish

1 Like

American Psycho videotapes

2 Likes

"Ah, the karmic circle closes. All is at it should be. Back to the egg. Oooommmmmm. "
The Truth, gta sa