Rakk Fl4ks: I have something for you..No longer, CLAIMED

Just picked up an x2 kinetic ion cannon with the 100% damage Rakk anointment. Any takers?

2 Likes

Sold right here

1 Like

I’m just about to run my Fl4k through the dlc im literally just at the starting door :grin:

Psn: timmo2times

1 Like

Just sent your way. If you come across any interestin Phaseslam or Phasecast gear, keep me in mind (also Golden Rules with +3 in laid bare and Cooldown/Driver with +3 in mindfulness and cooldown)

1 Like

You’re an absolute gentleman thank you very much that is one sweet cannon :+1: I have lots of golden rules and other Amara gear any weapon in particular you were chasing ? I’ll check my stash for that golden rule for you now

1 Like

For golden rules, mainly +3 in laid bare and cooldown as a secondary, additional damage secondaries would be super sweet there.

Other gear wise, nothing in particular, although I have tendency to lean towards splash damage

1 Like

You’re in luck friend, I have a +3 laid bare with 25% hyperion reload speed, 45% hyperion crit damage and 31% heavy weapon damage, ill send it your way now

1 Like

Thank you, kindly!

1 Like

You got mail :+1: generousity gets rewarded in my eyes, enjoy and i’ll keep you in mind for any further splash damage gear

2 Likes

Holy hell, you sent some goods!!

1 Like

Just promise me they be all blood soaked by the end of the day :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye: enjoy

1 Like

Already began the staining!

2 Likes

Damn, you don’t have that ion cannon anymore, do you?

already claimed, I do have a x1 kinetic 100%damage on ase thats up for grabs though

Damn, been farming for that cannon for ages

Hey, are you willing to trade for that x2 rakk anointed ion cannon?

I’ll keep you in mind if I pick up any others. Im farming for cannons right now as a whole

Do you have an extra copy? I have cannons x2 with general anointments and 300% dmg after phaseslam and for Moze.

I have a x2 phaseslam anointed one thats radiation, just keep me in mind then I guess

I’m literally only after getting it 10 mins ago :joy: