Random Battleborn fanart

How about whatever the name of the flower-type on her head is?

I thought of ‘Lily’ for some odd reason. Going for that flower theme here too.

1 Like

Lily is what i was thinking!

1 Like

I was thinking of both lilies and chrysanthemums when I drew it. Lily works for me!

2 Likes

Glad we had the same idea. :blush:

2 Likes

@HandsomeCam

15 Likes

There is no bigger tragedy than the fact that i am out of likes for this for TWO. F*CKING. HOURS!!

Seriously, thank you SO much! This just became a screen-saver, haha!

2 Likes

It was really fun doing this, especially when I should have been working on something else. XD Thanks for the request!

1 Like

Thank you for my favorite Toby art, by far!

I shall SHOWER you with likes in one hour and fifty minutes…

1 Like

Ha ha! I stole the first like right out from under you!

Tried making Lily look more bearish.

I also thought about calling her Callisto instead but changed my mind.

5 Likes

Stubborn bear is stubborn about bath time.

7 Likes

I didn’t post anything yesterday because I was still working on this, and although there are a few things I could change I think I’m going to call it done.

11 Likes

Classic Lily!

2 Likes

Haha, that bear just won’t listen.

Also, seeing this makes me really want a Demon Bear mascot in game that you can see running around onboard Nova. :3

1 Like

@HandsomeCam

She’s based off my own pets and while a small dog is easy to push across the floor I can’t imagine a giant bear being easy to move. More muscle is required. Or treats, definitely treats. I suppose Beatrix would work too but that’s not a very nice option.

@Phoenix-2613

I love the little minions that pop up but I’m a sucker for animals. Especially robot kitties. We need some robot kitty minions stat! Seeing a demon bear pop up randomly would be amazing too.

I have so many shenanigans planned for Lily~

2 Likes

Can I request a pic of Orendi?
There’s a lack of art of my favorite battleborn. :frowning:

Perfect timing! She was clawing at my muse already so Orendi it is.

Noice.

Hopefully you don’t end up drawing my idea for my next pic! :smiley: fate is weird that way.

Did I?

13 Likes