Random information

I confess I’ve known about the Bee/TL thing for quite some time and have wondered if it was working or not ; and never bothered to actually confirm :man_shrugging:

Edit : @nat_zero_six - I’m running the Peak with TL right now and popped the Bee on. It definitely works despite not having the sound.

3 Likes

(Depression Is Merely Anger Without Enthusiasm) #988

This is probably common knowledge but I only noticed today… Getting a critical hit on a WAR Loader (and i’m guessing other loaders) can interrupt their ground stomp attack.

Also, and I know it’s obvious that this would be the case, but Knuckledragger does count towards Bullymong kills for The Name Game.

4 Likes

(Depression Is Merely Anger Without Enthusiasm) #989

Badass Stabber Jabbers seem to be weaker to fire than corrosive damage, once slagged, despite having a yellow health bar.

4 Likes

(Guajiro Pandoreño) #990

Oh man, that’s good to know… they’re surprisingly difficult to kill. I’ll try that next time.

3 Likes

(Depression Is Merely Anger Without Enthusiasm) #991

Keep in mind the comparison in weapons isn’t fair, the corrosive was a Butcher and the fire was a Hellfire, also i’m using Hellborn Krieg, which might contribute. But it still did seem that way.

2 Likes

(Compulsive Reloader) #992

Little oddity this morning.
Started a new character, went to the character selection screen (after the unskippable intro on the Steam version, ugh).
Quickly clicked on Maya.
Interesting. Her head was listed as Axton, and her outfit was listed as Axton’s combat outfit.
And the display showed her wearing Axton olive drab coveralls not any of the Maya outfits. Her head was still the default Maya head, but was interesting to see Maya in Axton’s clothing.
Continued on to start the game, and when I was able to get into the details/inventory screen (again, after waiting on the game telling me again that I had extra stuff, I know, I know) she had reverted to the default Maya outfit.
Just odd, never have seen that before in over a hundred character creations.
–RoA

3 Likes

(This Just In: CNN CEO Hunter Hellquist denies fake news) #993

Maybe Maya spent the night at Axton’s place :wink:

6 Likes

(The doc is in.) #994

He can kiss goodbye his favorite comfy sweater!

4 Likes

(Depression Is Merely Anger Without Enthusiasm) #995

Krieg will flay his scalp if this is true!!

3 Likes

([Smartun]) #996

I just noticed this thingy inside Zed’s old shack in Fyrestone. It looks…well, Hyperion, but does anybody know what is it supposed to be?

EDIT: this screenshot is not mine, by the way

6 Likes

(How much time do we have?) #997

In BL1, it’s a model of a drag racer. I’m guessing that’s the robot equivalent (after Fyrestone gets taken over by all those junkbots). It looks vaguely familiar, like something out of a movie…

7 Likes

(Depression Is Merely Anger Without Enthusiasm) #998

It has a Bunker feel to it to me, like a prototype or something?

6 Likes

(Relmitos) #999

To me that looks kinda like Anakin’s single pilot ship in Star Wars episode 2 I think it was. This thing.

https://proxy.duckduckgo.com/iu/?u=https%3A%2F%2Fvignette.wikia.nocookie.net%2Fstarwars%2Fimages%2F7%2F74%2FAnakinsEta2.jpg%2Frevision%2Flatest%3Fcb%3D20090424014352&f=1

4 Likes

I’ve been watching a few Joltzdude139 videos lately and I learned a couple of things I didn’t know before.

You can heal from Jack statues in Opportunity with Moxxi weapons.
Similarly you can heal from the shield bubble Jack and Lilith are in during the story mission Warrior fight with Moxxi weapons.

6 Likes

(I’m Nat and just a Number.) #1001

This is interesting.

Saturn was supposedly the boss for the Statuesque mission in Opportunity. It was later replaced with a badass constructor and added him to a later story mission.

Here is a team of Vault Hunters fighting Saturn in Opportunity. Too bad they cut out the remainder of the fight. The area is too open and Saturn might be difficult to kill in that area.

3 Likes

(I’m Nat and just a Number.) #1002

in this one it is Talos, maybe baby brother of Saturn. lol

2 Likes

(I’m Nat and just a Number.) #1003

Random Information, this was discovered by Dusty a few days ago regarding Dexiduous.

Once you pop the Zit, it acts as a grenade damage damaging Dexi. So strategy is to boost grenade damage as much and pop those zits.

In the time trials he cuts dexi runs from an average of 7 minutes previously to just 2-3 minutes.

8 Likes

(Compulsive Reloader) #1004

Did you know that you will died if you jump into the area around the propulsion spine in Sanctuary once it starts to deploy during Rising Action and after?
Jump into it and it’s a fall to your death.
–RoA

3 Likes

(spectacularly mediocre) #1005

Found this out myself couple weeks ago.

2 Likes

I’d think that’s kind of basic but did you know that during the mission you can stand on top of the pits without falling down while they are opening up?

4 Likes