Random information

(Focused for Success in a Distracting World) #987

I confess I’ve known about the Bee/TL thing for quite some time and have wondered if it was working or not ; and never bothered to actually confirm :man_shrugging:

Edit : @nat_zero_six - I’m running the Peak with TL right now and popped the Bee on. It definitely works despite not having the sound.

(Honorary Miscreant & Charlatan) #988

This is probably common knowledge but I only noticed today… Getting a critical hit on a WAR Loader (and i’m guessing other loaders) can interrupt their ground stomp attack.

Also, and I know it’s obvious that this would be the case, but Knuckledragger does count towards Bullymong kills for The Name Game.

(Honorary Miscreant & Charlatan) #989

Badass Stabber Jabbers seem to be weaker to fire than corrosive damage, once slagged, despite having a yellow health bar.

(Guajiro Pandoreño) #990

Oh man, that’s good to know… they’re surprisingly difficult to kill. I’ll try that next time.

(Honorary Miscreant & Charlatan) #991

Keep in mind the comparison in weapons isn’t fair, the corrosive was a Butcher and the fire was a Hellfire, also i’m using Hellborn Krieg, which might contribute. But it still did seem that way.

(RavenOfArisia) #992

Little oddity this morning.
Started a new character, went to the character selection screen (after the unskippable intro on the Steam version, ugh).
Quickly clicked on Maya.
Interesting. Her head was listed as Axton, and her outfit was listed as Axton’s combat outfit.
And the display showed her wearing Axton olive drab coveralls not any of the Maya outfits. Her head was still the default Maya head, but was interesting to see Maya in Axton’s clothing.
Continued on to start the game, and when I was able to get into the details/inventory screen (again, after waiting on the game telling me again that I had extra stuff, I know, I know) she had reverted to the default Maya outfit.
Just odd, never have seen that before in over a hundred character creations.
–RoA

(This Just In: CNN CEO Hunter Hellquist denies fake news) #993

Maybe Maya spent the night at Axton’s place :wink:

(The doc is in.) #994

He can kiss goodbye his favorite comfy sweater!

(Honorary Miscreant & Charlatan) #995

Krieg will flay his scalp if this is true!!

([Smartun]) #996

I just noticed this thingy inside Zed’s old shack in Fyrestone. It looks…well, Hyperion, but does anybody know what is it supposed to be?

EDIT: this screenshot is not mine, by the way

(Is this thing on?) #997

In BL1, it’s a model of a drag racer. I’m guessing that’s the robot equivalent (after Fyrestone gets taken over by all those junkbots). It looks vaguely familiar, like something out of a movie…

(Honorary Miscreant & Charlatan) #998

It has a Bunker feel to it to me, like a prototype or something?

(Relmitos) #999

To me that looks kinda like Anakin’s single pilot ship in Star Wars episode 2 I think it was. This thing.

https://proxy.duckduckgo.com/iu/?u=https%3A%2F%2Fvignette.wikia.nocookie.net%2Fstarwars%2Fimages%2F7%2F74%2FAnakinsEta2.jpg%2Frevision%2Flatest%3Fcb%3D20090424014352&f=1