Random information

(Compulsive Reloader) #1007

That’s like the roll-up door on Flynt’s ship. You can stand on it, and when Clappy opens the door you do not fall, you kinda just hang in the air.
–RoA

Very similar, yes.

(I’m Nat and just a Number.) #1009

I bet this is one of your 1 life deaths. :grin:

(kbk160008) #1010

Ginzerker can not activate Gunzerking with no guns in his hands.

I might be wrong about this but I was just shooting a couple of those caustic plants in Friendship Gulag and remembered a thing that has happened to me once or twice before during the years. Usually if you shoot them the orbs home only on your enemies and ignore you but I’ve had the come after me before so I’m just throwing out a theory that they home in and try to kill you instead if an enemy shoots them. Can anyone confirm that or am I just remembering complete BS?

(Is this thing on?) #1012

That’s been my experience. The same things are found in Caustic Caverns, and they can be friend or foe depending on who (or what) triggers them first - if splash from a Crystalisk shot hits them, you’ll likely pick up a corrosive DoT. As a result, I usually try and get them first!

(The Natural Born Timekiller) #1013

Oh yeah?
Can he Gunzerk with Rocket Launchers? (Technically not guns)

Er…yes. Dual Badabooms is the standard rocket jumping method. But yes, four empty slots = no GZ.

(The Natural Born Timekiller) #1015

I was being flippant. I got the actual gist of things. :stuck_out_tongue:

(I’m Nat and just a Number.) #1016

what do you call this. lol

I’ve seen that glitch before but I never noticed that his fists have 999/999 ammo :smiley:

(Selling England by the Pound) #1018

I had a glitch on Krieg where I hit RtB literally as it became available, and it was like I had the action skill active (the timer was there and Krieg was babbling like he does in RtB) but he had weapons in his hands like normal. Sometimes the firing would animate, sometimes it wouldn’t. Was weird. The only way to fix it was to hit FFYL and the get a second wind (I was mid round in Finks so didn’t really want to save/quit).

(Guajiro Pandoreño) #1019

Can confirm this too. Their DoT is pretty good… I try to use them to cook Loaders there whenever I go. Back when Cloud Kill “sucked”, that, combined with slag and a couple of those fruit could kill by DoT alone.

(Meat Bicycle World Champion!) #1020

Also can’t zerk if you only have 1 fun equipped.

Also epic typo! I could totally be a GINzerker :smiley:

(Selling England by the Pound) #1021

I always like to equip multiple funs :wink:

(Meat Bicycle World Champion!) #1022

That is all.

(Guajiro Pandoreño) #1023

If you avoid taking Dr. Zed’s mission to help with surgery on that one Hyperion spy, you can use that spy as a melee damage test dummy. His health will go down, but he seems to otherwise be unkillable outside of the mission (and his health comes right back UVHM style).

(I’m Nat and just a Number.) #1024

if you melee it, would it count as performing surgery?

Only if you accept the mission. Even then you have about 20 seconds before the rid will pop out. Meanwhile you can see his health regen (only in UVHM).

(I’m Nat and just a Number.) #1026

Did not know it, I always accepts it to get rid of the cutscenes… oh wait. so everytime you open the game it plays the cinematic when you visits zed’s?