Random Talk Thread, Mk. III

I don’t know what any of that means but I appreciate you.

I’ve been managing a whole lot of nothing this shift at work. I’m going to take a shower in about 10 minutes because my body is full of filthy human stuff.

I may or may not do some writing on my Spectaculars character afterwards.

I was referring to the AIs from the Halo Wars series by the way.
3b69824fa5f9f89f50161563a951f67a6748373e_full

Off-topic: I have to go to the police station later and drop off some toys for the Christmas toy drive, and pick up my friends from school afterwards.

1 Like

Off-topic in a random thread.

Crazy times we live in.

8 Likes

I went to City Hall to donate some toys for kids in need, Then I picked up my friends from school and dropped them off at their grandparents house.

And we had to leave early because we had an issue with the Jeep that needed to be fixed.

1 Like

system?

@odiscordia

1 Like

System is trying to tell you that, if you are replying to the last post currently in the thread, you should not quote the whole thing.

I’m not sure I like the idea of @system back-seat moderating like that (according to the FORUM RULES that’s forbidden). But I’d agree that it would be better to only partially quote (especially if the post you’re replying to is lengthy.)

And I could try to defy @system, but I’m pretty sure @Kitty_Jo tried that once before unsuccessfully. If she couldn’t do it, no way I could!

6 Likes

Does it still remove it if you’re also quoting someone else?

Honestly this change is irritating too; because dear System never distinguishes between a “reply to thread” and a “reply to last poster” sometimes it can be helpful to distinguish.

I know big updates sometimes just need some getting used to but this one is going beyond annoying.

2 Likes

Lol!! I remember that. I tried overruling Systems lockdown on the RTT but it wasnt having any of my nonsense. That was funny. I’m glad you brought that memory back.

4 Likes

I vaguely remember that from my early days on here.

-yawns- I had a long day today…

All we need now is @AMG_75 posting, “I PUNCH the @system”. Incidentally, I just picked up my Brick play-though in BL1 again…

6 Likes

Ban the system!

4 Likes

5 Likes

bans system

Discourse crashes

The world is thrown into a perpetual state maddess

5 Likes

Aren’t we already in a state of madness :thinking:

6 Likes

Good god man! We may end up with ONE CHARACTER POSTS! Insanity! Anarchy! Chaos!

6 Likes

:nerd_face::thinking::expressionless::sweat:

4 Likes

It’s you! I know you! Hi!

!!!

???

3 Likes

Howdy!

@Kitty_Jo

2 Likes

Sorry I’m a little late but: Blow the System!

kinky

1 Like