Random Talk Thread, Mk. III

5 Likes

bans system

Discourse crashes

The world is thrown into a perpetual state maddess

5 Likes

Aren’t we already in a state of madness :thinking:

6 Likes

Good god man! We may end up with ONE CHARACTER POSTS! Insanity! Anarchy! Chaos!

6 Likes

:nerd_face::thinking::expressionless::sweat:

4 Likes

It’s you! I know you! Hi!

!!!

???

3 Likes

Howdy!

@Kitty_Jo

2 Likes

Sorry I’m a little late but: Blow the System!

kinky

1 Like

We need more og crowds coming back. I missed you all so much!

4 Likes

I kind of miss Daerk, But I doubt she’ll ever come back.

I also miss Astro and Valhalla as well.

1 Like

200w

2 Likes

images

I think the System is playing havoc again.

1 Like

Well, weirdly it looks like the holiday slump started early. Work is looking like cake tonight so I’m editing/retooling a lot of my commander decks. Riku was the first on the list. Not a lot of major changes but I swapped out a lot of lands I don’t like pulling and tried to even out his mana curve a bit. It’s so hard to gauge with that deck because it’s just little over 50% lands/ramp/cheat cards so I run more “big ole fatties” than most people. Next is muldrotha, who is getting a lot of love from ultimate masters. I just probably need to work on his curve more than the others.

If I get done with this tonight then I get to sleeve and then hopefully type up my Bio for my character in Spectaculars.

Oh the things the state pays me to do.

4 Likes

I was hungry so I had a spoonful of peanut butter.

1 Like

6 Likes

Well the results of the night were… interesting. Every one of my 10 decks got at least one card modded, some getting upwards of 10-12. I think all of them are “better” and I’ve moved on to getting my rares into binders. I never feel good about that “curvy” portion of deckbuilding. I like the fun of “oh this does this and x does y and OH GOD THIS IS GREAT”.

Last night was a lot of “Ok, this is great on turn 3 but bad on turn 6 and this is ok but draws too much hate so I have to cut it…”

Bleh.

1 Like

Whenever i play some Borderlands i think of how much i miss the old forums :hushed:

Been playing TPS alot lately, tried to google some weapon drops, ended up here.

6 Likes

I hear you, plus side more of the old crew than usual have been around lately.

4 Likes