Random Talk Thread, Mk. III

Oh come on. It has a helmet and circumcision scars. I get that people take things too far in this day and age, but sometimes a dick is just a dick.

3 Likes

Yes lol

3 Likes

I just realized that “blow the system” sounds kind of kinky… :smirk:

2 Likes

Dicks, we’re talking about dicks.

:expressionless:

3 Likes

I know. I just had that thought on my mind.

1 Like

In hindsight, the use of double quotes there is deliciously ironic.

4 Likes

Anything can look phallic if you’re perverted enough.

6 Likes

Rank 2 in BL2 on Quizup and the only thing I’ve learnt is that gaige is shorter than sal

Edit: I’m rank 1 now, learnt that the veruc is a reference to Charlie and the chocolate factory

4 Likes

Which is written by…Roald Dahl!

6 Likes

4 Likes

The Steam Winter Sale is going on now if anyone’s interested.

The servers might be overloaded as usual, So don’t lose it if the store runs a little slow.

2 Likes

I’d somehow forgotten it was that late in December, thanks.

2 Likes

Wait - it’s December already?!

2 Likes

Yes, yes it is.

I haven’t bought anything from the sale yet. I just sold some of my duplicate cards that I got from voting for the Steam Awards.

1 Like
1 Like

Yeah, had trouble getting the minigame to load, doubt I’ll buy anything from the sale personally.

I just lost power in my house due to a thunderstorm.

Oh well.

Edit: The power just came back on. Just in time for me to make dinner! :smiley:

2 Likes

The storm here has been crazy. We’ve not lost power thankfully but apparently over 300K homes in the region are. Up to 100km/h (~60mph) winds and pounding rain. Problem is the massive amount of rainfall we’ve gotten over the last few weeks softens the ground (obviously) but since the terrain here is rocky and mountainous it leads to trees getting ripped out and landslides. Lots of damage - especially right on the coastline - docks ripped apart, boats set loose, etc.

We’re doing just peachy, so happy about that but refer to my “Pissed Off” post from yesterday.

1 Like

I hope you stay safe out there. :heart:

1 Like

I miss winter weather

2 Likes