Random Talk Thread, MK. IV

4 boys 3 girls? or more accurately 4 brothers 3 sisters

3 Likes

close enough u got the # right anyway lol

2 Likes

Yeah, it’s 3 boys and 4 girls. Which means each girl has 3 brothers and 3 sisters, whereas each boy has 2 brothers and 4 sisters.

2 Likes

thanks this is how i did the working out then completely flipped the boys and girls in my answer lmao :slight_smile:

2 Likes

lol anyone ever just troll the ppl bitching over nothing?

Well, lets see if the interest sticks around. Slapped up a thread with a favorite.

3 Likes

Nice one man I wont answer your first one and spoil it as a Labyrinth fan :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Good catch. Yeah though, someone got it this fast anyways.

2 Likes

I’m aight. You?

Sure. I prefer it to be the product of relaxation rather than effort, and I’m grateful I no longer need to keep a feces journal.

Absolutely. We got @stocky to say we could use the shed for that. Unless you’re in the neighborhood. Then I’ll be downstairs in a few minutes.

4 Likes

Yes.

2 Likes

lmao i didnt expect it to be broken up into diff ? an be answered individually thats a good one lol

2 Likes

They seemed worth individual answers.

Wait, was that intended as one question? You’re a cool dude, but I’ve been guessing where the punctuation belongs and assumed that was more than one. :wink:

We can discuss it in the Shed momentarily. I’ve got to get dinner fully sorted.

4 Likes

thats funny.
but now im hungry…got the munchies…theres a shed?:scream:

4 Likes

The Shed is my loony bin you were posting in earlier mate :slight_smile:

2 Likes

ohh yeah i found a good alien vid for that lol

2 Likes

You may well be the only one.

3 Likes

Heresy, man. Heresy.

3 Likes

Thanks paul you remind me of the babe, I was crying then from Jefe’s wounding lash.

3 Likes

This may assist you in dealing with me in the future

I’m told it helps.

3 Likes

I just came back from a local fish fry, met the mayor and some people from the City Council and had some fish!

Oh, and I think I’m almost out of likes.

3 Likes