RAPTORCON_1 One Stop Annoitment Shop

Ps4
LF ITS PISS GRENADE (A) while terror increase dmg and fire rate.BADLY NEED for my main build
LF RAD OR FIRE BOOM SICKLES
LF ELEMENTALDEATHLESS RELIC w/+dmg
LF +4 +5 TO SKILL CLASS MODS
LF ELEMENT INFINITY PISTOLS ANNOITED
MY LOOT is all organized below for your convenience. Please take your time :wink: and remember its updated every time i add something new to my bank system. Go ahead look again I dare you.

https://drive.google.com/folderview?id=18A_5p0jS_nBguytqesxuAr-H5XtJClct

2 Likes

I can swap a deathless for the kravvy ogre

I have a Cryo Infinity with crit ASE, a Rocketeer mod for Moze with +4 in Cloud of Lead, a Mine Sweeper mod for Moze w/ +4 in Torgue Cross Promo, Bounty Hunter for Fl4k with +4 in Hunter’s Eye.

I’m interested in the High Capacity Warlord (75% chance ASE) and the Cauterizing Deathless (AR dmg). Let me know what you think.

We could fo sho trade when i got time if you down

Works for me! I work late tonight so it may have to be tomorrow. Can I also add the Phasezerker mod (AR dmg, CD, gun dmg) for a 4:3 trade?

I can also just mail it to you when I get back tonight. Then you can just mail the Warlord, Deathless (and Phasezerker if you agree) once you’ve confirmed you received them. Whatever works best.

Ehats ur psn and add Raptorcon_1 as well and ill write it down when i xan and mailwhen i have time as well

My PSN is AznSenseisian21

Sent you a FR!

Mailed you all four items my man :+1:t4: Just send the Warlord, Zerker, and Deathless when you get the chance.

Hey mind pming me a remjnder on psn im tired as fuckn willnprobs forget just tell me what to send and what rolls are on them sonk dont send wrong ones

@De_Regelaar OP have the corrosive white elephant you’re looking for.

Thx m8

What do you need for that corrosive white elephant?

very interested in your raditotion barrage, with damage anointment and your loyal sickle with the damage terror anointment. dont have much to trade but am willing to pay for them, if you have chase bank, i can zelle you lol

Hmm worth talking about for sure pm me

I have these if you want them, im really wanting your vindicator ghast call if you are willing to trade?

Im sorry not interested in those annoitments

Do you have a radioactive or fire boom sickle or an elemental deathless?

I believe i have a rad deathless

I meant an elemental projector deathless woth 90 percent boost lol or if u had a bezerker deathless

Sadly i do not