Rath, and how I dominated on first use

Now I definitely Believe he’s OP if I’m going 13-0 on first use.

And the Rath on the opposing team was one of the worst players.
In general your team was vastly superior to your opponents so that was probably not a well experienced team with which to base a sound opinion against.

3 Likes

No, They did poorly because of me. I was on them the whole game. My objective was 0.

That’s weird that your teammates didn’t help and you did it all yourself because Rath is so overpowered. It probably didn’t have to do with any other factor, just that Rath is unbeatable. Is that what you are saying?

1 Like

None shall rest until Rath is nerfed! Honestly almost as tired of seeing “Nerf Rath” as I am of “Nerf Alani”.

Imo the only thing about Rath that is OP is his Ult, other than that one must play very sneaky to play him well until they hit level 5, at which point he becomes a well rounded character all around WITHOUT his Ult. If anything is to be nerfed, Dreadwind is the only nerf one should see otherwise he becomes an underpowered character.

2 Likes

Rath is perfect the way he is some of you people need to STOP crying OP…Just play the freaking game!!!

two thoughts: you had two supports on your team, whats your healing received vs your self healing? ive seen people power heal a stick figure through an army because of timing and correct skill usage. 13 - 0 is great, but jesus way to go out of your way to tell a bunch of people who dont care how wonderful you are.

Still doesn’t explain their awful Rath, if he’s OP why didn’t he keep you in check by being equally as powerful? Or your Montana for being the second top scorer. You also didn’t die, when even your montana did, and Rath is very squishy which means you knew how to engage with him and not over extend.
You had a well balanced team. 2 attackers, dual supports, and a defender.
They had a team of all squishy people and one supporter. And their Caldarius clearly didn’t know how to dodge properly if he had 9 deaths. They were not an experienced team, yours was.
I’m not saying Rath, or more specifically dreadwind isn’t OP, but that this data is far from an accurate representation of his power because your opponents clearly were in no way an appropriate match.

I agree with this, but I do think that his ult is the most overpowered ability in the entire game. If he lands the knock up with the silence the ult will kill you and there’s nothing you can do about it. I think they should decrease his movement speed during the ult so people have a chance to get away from it, but it would still have the potential to do some really high damage if it was used intelligently.

This is the only thing I find op of Rath. I agree with the decrease in movement speed while ulting

Ya. Rath is overpowered. I’ve been playing the game for a long time and love the game BUT today is the day I QUIT this game until he is nerfed.

Don’t quit the game just because of Raths Ult. [quote=“robo_x, post:11, topic:1498774, full:true”]
Ya. Rath is overpowered. I’ve been playing the game for a long time and love the game BUT today is the day I QUIT this game until he is nerfed.
[/quote]

Rath is what is commonly refered to as a “Glass Cannon”, in the strictest sense.

9 times out of 10, if you see him coming he’ll disengage and go spin2win someone otherwise occupied.

Rath is fine. You did well because he is easy to play and he gets easy kills when people panic and don’t cc or quick melee.

1 Like

Simple, yet true.

I just had a match where I was 10-1 with Melka, none were even ULT kills, wanna nerd her too? Team composition and knowledge is EVERYTHING in this game. This match was the only time I got above 5 kills with Melka out of about 20 matches. Had a match with an Oscar Mike on the opposing team that went on a 20 kill streak before he died ONCE, he ended the match 24-1. A good coordinated/ composed team will almost always stomp you into the ground unless your team is equally skilled and communicating. That match with OM I was playing Thorn ( I’m damn good with her, master title) and I went 2-10! 10 deaths as THORN. I wanted to cry…

Please quote me where I said NERF ____. Because I don’t remember ever saying so on this thread.

You said he was OP, when something is overpowered people usually think NERF. Not trying to put words in your mouth, but with all the NERF threads around its getting a bit hard to tell the difference.

1 Like

Another thing to consider is that the original poster just meshed really well with Rath. When I first unlocked and started playing Toby we just meshed really well. I knew how to play him right from the start. Caldarius on the other hand took a long time to figure out. It was a while before we both finally just clicked. Even still I need to work at using him.There are still some characters like Kelvin that I am just not good at using. So perhaps it is the same for the OP and Rath?

I would say the same for both phoebe and Rath for me. And Miko.[quote=“Kaleidodemon, post:19, topic:1498774, full:true”]
Another thing to consider is that the original poster just meshed really well with Rath. When I first unlocked and started playing Toby we just meshed really well. I knew how to play him right from the start. Caldarius on the other hand took a long time to figure out. It was a while before we both finally just clicked. Even still I need to work at using him.There are still some characters like Kelvin that I am just not good at using. So perhaps it is the same for the OP and Rath?
[/quote]