Rearrange loadouts

I have a zillion loadouts… I’d really like to be able to rearrange their order without having to destroy and recreate 2 just to change their position in the lineup… super inefficient… anyone else??

@Jythri is this a thing I’m just missing?

7 Likes

…I hope it’s not easy because I just drag/dropped all of mine to reorder them.

R u on pc?

i think you can drag and drop gear only on pc, drag and drop doesn’t really work on a controller.

i totally agree on your point, though. i recently wanted to add a few loadouts since i purchased the last few loadouts. i ended up redoing almost all of them since just adding the new ones on the bottom would have made it super confusing. I am on PC so doing loadouts is rather fast, i guess it’s even more annoying with a controller.

…Yes, the Drag/Drop works well.

I’m PS4… it’s super inefficient lol. I mean it could be as simple as holding a button moving then releasing…

2 Likes

I’m on PS4 too. Not having a way to rearrange loadouts sucks. :cry: So if one was implemented, I’d be very grateful! Not being able to swap loadouts around has always been a big deal to me because I’m that person that has a strict order when it comes to how they’re displayed. I spend far too long redoing and renaming all of my old builds when I decide to add a new one in for a certain character or game mode. So something to make the reordering process a little faster would definitely help me out, and be appreciated.

1 Like

I’d love to be able to rearrange loadouts. I’d like to move the most used to the top, currently my loadouts are a little all over the place, but redoing 30 loadouts to move their positions would be a task I’m not too keen on doing.

2 Likes

Honesty there’s no reason we shouldn’t be able to hold the touchpad to pick it up and then use the left stick to move the loadout to a new place in the order, and then release the touchpad to drop it…
@Jythri

We don’t support it now. Feature request noted, though.

1 Like

Thanks for the reply, here’s to hoping!