Recoil gear good for Ghalt?

As topic states above. I tried it with and without… I mostly use slug rounds and I feel that I hit more with the recoil reduction gear or is it placebo… The animation looks the same

Try and learn to play without it - there is much better gear for Ghalt to be using.

Thanks for the response… Which gears do you recommend? So far I go with reload speed, attack speed & legendary mini singularity launcher (- recoil, +attack damage * added slow every 10 seconds (for additional slow)).

I use a Shard Generator, Attack Speed and Critical Damage. I like to build up his maximum health at the same time, but that’s a personal preference.

Ghalt definitely likes some crit damage augments. I’ve not PVPed him very much yet, but I’ve been having a kick playing him in PVE, and using a Scoundrel’s Aviator (+ 10.5 crit, +7.5 crit for 5 secs after a crit) with the Stable Executioner (chance for any non-crit to be a crit) is pretty fun. It’s really the same loadout I use for Whiskey, and plays well on Advanced because of the need to generate crits to whittle down those beefy life totals.