Recommendation to improve Dojo

It would be great if:

1. A friendly dummy was added that the player could heal. This way, players can test out different healing augments and gear to see how effective they are.

2. Allow for fellow players to join into the Dojo; either as a friendly or an enemy.

4 Likes

I have info on 1. Jythri said it was in the dev kit so he’ll look into it

2 Likes

I would love it if we could start at level one and perhaps lock our level/ turn off exp, or if we could start off at 10.

As it stands, to get even testing across the board i have to spend the first five minutes leveling to ten, and sadly thats half the dojos points, so i only get a few minutes testing specific assets of one character… i know im in the minority since im testing things so that others dont have to until the next update… :stuck_out_tongue:
just throwing it out there. :slight_smile:

1 Like

Cool

1 Like

I would like to add an invincible elite bots that just stands in a corner so I could test chomp damage under various circumstances.

2 Likes

Would it also be possible to add distance units to the map marker in the Dojo as well? So when you place a marker down, you can read how many meters (for example) you are from the marker. This would be great to test the AoE distance of certain gear or abilities.

1 Like