Red Dead Redemption 2

Yes, i normally don’t care about graphics, but these are really good

1 Like

I care about graphics to the extent that they’re MEANT to be seen at.

Well this game doesn’t disappoint and I’m sure on PC you could make them even better

Neither do i. I was hooked on my new everdrive64 until Red Dead 2 came out (all 299 U.S. n64 games, baby!), and i will be hooked on it again after i’ve finished with Red Dead 2.

In a few months… :smirk:

2 Likes

In short
#1 GTA V over 1 billion in 3 days(over 6 billion in total and counting)
#2 RDR2 725 million
#3 infinity war 640 million

1 Like

That is an impressive amount of money. I imagine the studio heads making huge piles of dollar bills and jumping in to them yelling, “Wheeeee!!!”

2 Likes

My absolute favorite mission in Red Dead Redemption 2, especially because i have literally engaged in half of what occurs in it myself, and one of my dad’s friends who we get drunk with is named Lenny. Don’t watch if you haven’t gotten through chapter two yet.

Interestingly enough, my in-game ending was different, because i got away. My favorite part is at the six-minute, thirty-second mark.

1 Like

I’m into chapter 4 and lenny missions continue to be some of the best.

1 Like

My Red Dead Online character, Dirty Dan, who i tried to make as grotesque as possible. He is 60, and rail thin, haha.

My horse is named Pinhead Larry. :smirk:

2 Likes

I didn’t get access to the BETA for online

1 Like

You will in two days; only the ultimate edition buyers have it a whole THREE DAYS early. What a reward, am i right? :smirk:

1 Like