Rendroc’s Mods for Brothers in Arms were designed to increase the realism and immersion of this classic World War II experience. Easy to install and fully customizable, true fans of both Road to Hill 30 and Earned in Blood will appreciate even more engaging action, authenticity, and attention to detail.
- All New Tactical Squad Commands: Order your squad to waypoints, assault tanks, acquire panzerfausts, and man MGs.
- Improved Artificial Intelligence: The improved enemy AI will flank and assault; use, return, and dive on grenades; and have better accuracy with panzerfausts.
- Hordes of New Allied and Enemy Soldiers: Command over 21 soldiers in your squad, and face three times the enemy.
- Multiplayer Bots Play against the computer in any multiplayer map.
- More Immersive Battle Chatter: Both US and Germans shout more combat dialogue never heard before in the original game.
- Smoke Grenades: Use smoke grenades to lay down cover, while the Germans will do the same to maneuver against you.
- More Realistic Physics: Dead bodies crumple to the ground, grenades and rockets travel more realistically.
- Enhanced Special Effects: More dust, dirt, leaves, grass, smoke, rock, and blood flying at you and covering the battlefield.
- Full Customization of Weapons: Edit damage amounts, firing rates, kickback, and more; plus you can select the loadouts for your squad.
- For Singleplayer and Multiplayer: All these and even more, including Realistic Sights, Bazooka Jo, Realistic Tracer Fire, and Soundtrack mods.
This Mod Needs You!
Feel free to post your suggestions and thoughts here for discussion. I’m always open to new ideas.
There are a lot of fans of this game still and we can all contribute to this project. Thanks to everyone who has already helped so much by testing and giving feedback for this mod.
Together, let’s keep making Brothers in Arms the ultimate WWII experience!