(Request) aurox fetch undestroyable

Why aurox can be destroyed?

Is it rly needed?

3 Likes

For the same reason Injection has pushback and Flashbang detonating mid-air without hitting anything.

3 Likes

Magic?

1 Like

The sorcerers of gbx are just feeding off the tears of the forums with their forbidden dark magic.

1 Like

Deande burst dash had a push back too. This nonsense can be fixed.

1 Like

Too bad they probably won’t.

1 Like

Why you are so sure?

1 Like

Things like this tend to be overlooked. And the fact that it’s gbx.

2 Likes

Probabaly because ISIC designed frustrating certainties accidentally on his journey to discover the algorothim. Btw, it makes it very difficult to fetch when facing an Ambra-Gally-Ernest meta team that pumps out that much damage

1 Like

I’m pretty sure Kleese’s Rifts, Ambra’s Sunspots, Galilea’s Corruption Bubble, and uhhh Mellka’s cold stare? Poof Aurox…or at least that’s what it feels like. For a freakin’ djinn full of hatred, it sure has a weak jaw.

So any aoe and bullets destroy aurox…

1 Like

Most effective CC in the game. She hit me with it back in May, and I’m still stunned.

Question: I know Benedict’s regular rockets can be shot down, but what about the Hawkeye one?

2 Likes

To scared to test it un combat…

1 Like

No they dont, at least from my experience, otherwise all my galilea at full corruption fetch plays are a lie

Remember though that corruption ticks rather slowly so considering how fast Aurox moves, it’s quite possible for him to grab someone before he gets hit by corruption damage.

3 Likes

I would like this to be a thing considering Ghalt’s hook can’t be ‘destroyed’. Only seems fair.

2 Likes

I wonder if her level four mutation would make it pass throw rockets and what not. I always take the stun, but maybe against an Ernest/Benedict team, I’d consider it.

1 Like

Unfortunately it doesn’t. Aurox still gets stopped by Ernest grenades and Benny Rockets. However, I still take the mutation because it stops players from hiding behind minion waves.

2 Likes