Request to speak to Community Manager/Developer?

Hi there, sorry to be a bother. This is my first time on these Forums and I’m honestly having a bit of a hard time navigating. I wanted to know if there is a way I could contact a developer/Community Manager via messages so to make a request to them? Sorry if this post is in the wrong section or if it comes across as idiotic.

Moved you to a better spot. In terms of contact within/through the forums, the mechanics are covered here: NEW FORUM BASICS.

If you want to discuss something about a specific game, it’s probably best to look for a relevant sub-category and topic within the main category for that game - just click on the Gearbox logo in the top-left of the site to get to the main category list.

2 Likes

Or ask a moderator, like myself or VH101 there. To pm, click on a name, click ‘message’ and get in touch. Getting into direct contact with a dev is unusual, but they do read the forum, do you could just start a thread. If it’s a suggestion for BL3 there’s a thread specifically for that…Let me see if I can find it…here ya go.

2 Likes

Thanks for the help :slight_smile:

1 Like

Hi, thanks for the help, I’ve tried clicking on a username to create a message, but “message” doesn’t appear on my end, it just takes me to a profile rather than giving me an option to engage conversation via private message.

New users can’t send PMs straight away. Once that restriction is lifted, you should see the ‘Message’ button on a user’s card when you click on their avatar or user name.

1 Like

Ah I see! Thank you so much for clarifying, I am sorry for being a headache for you and @Psychichazard Not to be a bigger headache, but how long does such a restriction usually last for?

Certain number of threads or something. I’ll find the exact phrasing in a moment.

From the discourse support forum.

Get to trust level 1 by…

• Entering at least 5 topics
  • Reading at least 30 posts
  • Spend a total of 10 minutes reading posts
2 Likes

I need help. I just killed leviathan in the DLC for the first time, then opened the chests and all of them were had guns and equipment but I couldn’t pick them up… it wouldn’t show the rarity color or anything just the way the gun looked. If someone could help me that’d be great, thanks.

Sounds very odd. What platform are you on?

Can we not get the new bl2 dlc on the xbox 360 version on the xbox one

Short form discus creates a high bar to participation when a poor sod simply wants to ask a question.

Asuming that a newbie is going to grovel through a manual and pages of this that or another thing or post 20x to simply be able to ask somebody a question when a web site has 10 seconds to keep or lose traffic is simply a GUI Blooper of first magnitude.

Release is next gen & PC so far. Old consoles don’t have enough memory for new content.