Rerolling anointments

First of all stop me if you heard this one before .This whole idea is based on rerolling anointments with eridium . Pretty much as in warframe(if there a people who played it) rerolling the riven mods with kuva(in game farmable currency) . Going back on topic i think it would work great with the anointment system and make eridium useful.

3 Likes

Oops! I’m gonna have to go back in time and stop you there mister… we’ve heard this a hundred times already.

Kidding aside, sure why not. Game is definitely in a hot mess right now, might as well give us something new

5 Likes

Oh look, another thread about how weapon crafting should be a thing.

Must be a day that ends in “y.”

1 Like

Poll here, cast your vote

Well maybe these threads would stop if they would actually finally listen to the community and implement it.

Also, re-rolling isn’t weapon crafting.

3 Likes

Rerolling Is the epitome of resource sink, I’m baffled is not in the game since the beginning since we have no other reason to go around and kill basic mobs.
Bosses to drop gear and rare resources, mobs to drop basic resources. Reroll costs a mix of the two. BAM! More varied gameplay.

8 Likes

exactly

I disagree. I think it was much more important to fix random typos in the game, which GBX masterfully accomplished with today’s hot fix .

5 Likes

I laughed for real, my co workers are now suspecting some kind of mental illness

2 Likes

The lack of vision for Eridium and money is very clear. The new annointments/grinder type of function is an obvious solution.

I am sure I am not an outlier among end gamers, or even a leader, in having 50k eridium and 350m in cash and just nada to do with it. You shouldn’t have resources in a game that you don’t have a use for.

2 Likes

but you have SKINS and ECHO THEMES and EMOTES and USELESS, UNOTICABLE TRINKETS and WEAPON SKINS…lol.

1 Like

Where’s @lolli42?

1 Like

this is just a copy topic^^
i am happy to see it because GBX will see how desperately people want it
but i dont need to join here when we have very specific in depth threads about this already

Let’s face it… There are so many of these posts because farming annoints is horrendous and without the annoint… your build is useless… Fix the game or let us ReRoll/craft/play our way to what we need.

The community has been crying for dedicated loot sources for gear since launch because no one wants complete RNG in world drops…and annoints are complete RNG lol

1 Like

You are all barking at the wind. Hundreds of requests for this, probably in the Top 3. Gearbox is definitely aware. They. Don’t. Care. They will not implement this. Gearbox wants us sheep to farm our little hearts out for that perfectly anointed whatever. Just one more run…

It isn’t worth the effort to type these anymore.

6 Likes

I don’t know if it’s sad or funny

Fixed that for you :wink:.

Dude’s like Slash. He appears in every thread at once lol

1 Like

One wonders how he has enough time to play the game with all the posting :rofl:

i am not playing
i am currently playing D2, rofl

2 Likes