Res col beam been updated?

(Skeeteruk) #1

In one of the earlier hwrm vids we saw the res collector having a new gathering system like a pulse beam drilling into a roid and it not moving much. I think its been updated to look more like original beam but nicer now as it looks more fanned out like original but cooler with a flame sorta effect with a nice wide angle. Tho the ship doesnt seem to move around the roids still as fast as original but still i think this is a updated visual compared to the past hwrm vid isnt it? Tho if it were me i wouldnt have set them to be as close to the roids and maybe have a bit more distance between collecting and the ship and roid.

Also at this time frame 21.40 u can see it harvesting a dust cloud.

(Concordion2k) #2

That does indeed look much, much better, given the constraints they have.

I agree, it looks much better , proof that the team knows what they’re doing. Can’t wait to play it!

(Ta Erog) #4

OMGz they are trying to get things as close as possible?? and doing it? :wink:
(mocking all of the nay sayers and doom mongers)

(Nakamura14) #5

That’s pretty impressive actually. Proves that GBX listened to our call - knowing how limited the harvesting mechanic is, I’m very happy with this move!
Has there been any word on harvesting gas clouds and the nebula in Kadesh?

(Siber) #6

Yesssss this is great news. Great news! The 25th is going to be an exciting day.

(Kirazy) #7

I expect it to be possible, especially since those are like the only resources on that level.

(Lukyhre) #8

I can believe it would be the same as dust clouds: they remain motionless draining one portion of it with the beam, then moving on to other portion, like they do at 21:40 in op’s video.