“Reset Instance” button?

How long until we get a “Reset Instance” button?

It’s killing my crew having to quit out and re-invite everyone again to re-run an instance.

At the very least, keep the parties together when backing out to the main menu; that menu supports party functions!

THIS IS MAKING MY INSEPARABLE LONG-TIME GAMING BUDDIES NOT WANT TO PLAY TOGETHER :frowning:

1 Like

Yeah or rather the option to stay within a group when exiting, whenever the host does exit, all others do, whenever he enters, all others do.

This is sure going to be a thing, they know about it ^^

1 Like

I hope so… only a matter of time before my buddies find something else they can do together.

I’d rather my BL3 experience not be a solo one…

1 Like

I hope so… only a matter of time before my buddies find something else they can do together.

I’d rather my BL3 experience not be a solo one…

Yeah this had been a request I’ve had for years now. Shouldn’t have to quit out if a game and reload when the endgame is based in repeating activities.

Even BL2 DigiPeak you had to quit out for each op level you obtained.

It silly.

+1 a reset intstance option!!!

1 Like

Is there seriously still no info on this from Gearbox? Seems like something they should get on ASAP since so many people are calling for it…

No exaggeration, all of my friends quit because of this. Every one of them said it’s ridiculous and quit. They played Bl2 as well, and expected it in this game because its not 2012 anymore.

1 Like