RESET UVMH Playthrough or ELSE

Hi friends.
I am at OP2 on BL2 playing Axton. Most of my weaponry is level 72, except for the Toothpick and World Burn that I obtained through the new Commander Lilith DLC. I cannot get through Haderax or Hyperius. I have watched the videos and I have tried emulating these skills of other to no avail. I am thinking my weaponry is obsolete. I fear I will need to reset in UVMH and go through the Captain Scarlett DLC to update my Pimpernel and Sandhawk to OP2 level. I just get very tired thinking that I am going to have to start the Commander Lilith DLC all over to get to URANUS or even start the story line all over to get to the BUNKER. Any thoughts or input appreciated.

1 Like

Uranus has an impressive loot pool - it may be worth running to where he is, getting the fast travel out to save your spawn and then just making the short trip to him, kill him and hope for some loot you can use to make killing other enemies a bit easier.

7 Likes

Are you using the Bee? Sandhawk is one of the most efficient weapons to use with the Bee. The Bee can be farmed easily, and become your main source of damage no matter how low your weapon level is.

As for the Pimpernel… I suggest Lyuda/White Death as a farmable alternative.

3 Likes

To add to the Bee shield discussion, if your pimpernel and sandhawks are just for delivering Bee damage, then i don’t think you’ll have an issue using your under-leveled guns as long as your Bee is at your current level. My Maya made it through Op9 and Op10 Peak runs using my now-level 80 sandhawk and an op8 and op9 Bee shield.

3 Likes

Yes, I have a regular sand hawk, but is a level 70ish and the slag barking Pimpernel of same level. I do have a level 80 Norfleet and an OP2 DPUH. Using the BEE level 80 all the time.

1 Like

I am going to try that some more. I was thinking that I really need a better level Pimpernel and Sandhawk. I had unfortunately passed that part of the DLC, so would have to reset it, I think.

1 Like

OP2 means level 82 so your gear is at least 10 levels lower. Time to upgrade your stuff to make things on level, suggest to farm for hornet, harold, fastball, bee (your 70 sandhawks and pimpernel will be okay if you have an on level bee).

2 Likes

Thanks so much for everyone’s responses!

2 Likes