Resources of the Mechromancer Variety

0verload’s thread contains information about the improvements to the damage of certain skills, while I found a YouTube video by Joltzdude139 that likely lists the changes in brief, but I haven’t personally checked for myself, nor did I find anything that straight up listed what happened last week.

Here’s the SLF port.

I’ve updated the OP to reflect that. Nice work, and I hope you didn’t get too much of a headache!

My mouse is spazzing out on me: it’s double clicking when I single click, so I’m going to wait until I get a new one before I work on anything else. I’ll get the COM guide ported over unless @Poisd2Strike gets to it before I do.

There are two good threads that could be ported over, if Im not asking too much: the IO build, now that it got buffed and a hybrid build for the peak, as we have none focused in it right now.

Also, thanks for all the work!

Let me guess - it’s the mouse on the left, isn’t it?

I don’t mind tackling that once I’m done with Cykotr0n’s build.

Edit: Check that - it seems to be gone. Did anyone snag a copy?

Edit 2: I’ll be including IO in the level 72 of Cykotr0n’s build, and there is already some post-update info on the boosts it received.

Ayup. It’s really, really, really annoying. I just ordered another one, so I should be good to go sometime next week.

Success!

I used the internet archive’s Way Back Machine to snag copies of the old forum posts before they all disappeared in the great switcheroo. Don’t know why I didn’t think of that earlier.

Anyway, if anyone else needs to grab content from a deadlink, go to https://web.archive.org/ It looks like the last snapshot of the oldforums before GBX archived them was March 31st 2015.

I now have versions of the Mythbusters Fibber and original Interspersed Outburst posts stored locally, so I can work on those in due course.

1 Like

I think this could now be removed, DFA has been buffed and it’s now totally viable

[quote=“Gulfwulf, post:45, topic:82954, full:true”]My mouse is spazzing out on me: it’s double clicking when I single click, so I’m going to wait until I get a new one before I work on anything else. I’ll get the COM guide ported over unless @Poisd2Strike gets to it before I do.[/quote]Naw, I think you’re still good to go on making the transfer yourself; Poisd hasn’t mentioned anything to me about the matter.

[quote=“l_gabrielcruz, post:46, topic:82954, full:true”]There are two good threads that could be ported over, if Im not asking too much: the IO build, now that it got buffed and a hybrid build for the peak, as we have none focused in it right now.

Also, thanks for all the work![/quote]Looks like we have somebody willing to bring the IO thread over, which I’m bloody pleased about.

I would say you’re welcome, but all I do is take on board everyone’s advice and suggestions and make the necessary changes. The likes of Gulfwulf and VaultHunter101, though, have been instrumental in helping out; they should take the credit more than I.

[quote=“VaultHunter101, post:50, topic:82954, full:true”]Success!

I used the internet archive’s Way Back Machine to snag copies of the old forum posts before they all disappeared in the great switcheroo. Don’t know why I didn’t think of that earlier.

Anyway, if anyone else needs to grab content from a deadlink, go to https://web.archive.org/ It looks like the last snapshot of the oldforums before GBX archived them was March 31st 2015.

I now have versions of the Mythbusters Fibber and original Interspersed Outburst posts stored locally, so I can work on those in due course.[/quote]You, good sir, are a trucking genius. You know the drill when you make the ports; give me a heads-up so I’m aware and can edit the OP!

[quote=“Chuck80, post:51, topic:82954”]I think this could now be removed, DFA has been buffed and it’s now totally viable[/quote]That is a very valid point; keeping it up there for as long as I have shows my lack of perception. I’ll get to removing it as soon as this post goes through.

1 Like

Will start work on the Interspersed Outburst (with updated info) next, unless someone else has already started on it?

I tried that but no cigar

I’m trying desperately to port Lootturtle’s Splash guide, but I can’t find it. Address used to be:
http://forums.gearboxsoftware.com/showthread.php?t=361049

Messaged.

To anyone else trying this: make sure you change “forums” to “oldforums” when searching in the Way Back Machine.

2 Likes

I’m working on the COM guide right now. I should have it up by Monday or Tuesday.

1 Like

[quote=“VaultHunter101, post:53, topic:82954”]Will start work on the Interspersed Outburst (with updated info) next, unless someone else has already started on it?[/quote]Nope, you’ve got the green light to work on it!

EDIT: This is where I should have checked the sub-forum before this thread; I’ll get to adjusting the OP with the new link.

[quote=“Gulfwulf, post:56, topic:82954, full:true”]I’m working on the COM guide right now. I should have it up by Monday or Tuesday.[/quote]Sweet. Teks did a brilliant job and it’s only right it gets transferred here.

Sweet! I can link that to the updated COM section of the IO guide. Please give me a shout when it’s ready to go.

Will do.

And here it is. Enjoy.

Added to the OP.

And I’m glad I’m not the only person who finds that this topic gets unpinned after looking at it. It’s strange and slightly annoying, to say the least.