Respawn boss/unique enemies without reload

I’m sure this idea comes up alot in these forums, but loot farming would go alot more smoothly if there was a way to get boss/unique enemies to respawn without having to wait for the game/map to load back up (maybe a respawn switch that appears after you beat the game). Loot farming is one of the most important parts of the game -after all- and the quality of the whole experience is contingent on how big the map is/ how long it needs to load, which seems arbitrary.

3 Likes

There’s a new “glitch” that I saw in a Youtube video by DPJ today that will reload the map without having to quit and reload the game. If you change the mayhem modifiers and apply them, it will reload the map.

Just confirmed this with Gmork. Never thought to check that. Thanks!

1 Like

It’s just too bad that you have to reload twice if you want to keep your modifiers and mayhem level the same.

allready have that on the list of QoL changes

Yea, that’s the problem if you want to keep the same modifiers. It make take a bit to get them back.

Awesome. I’m glad someone’s got a progressive list with cool ideas.

This works with rare spawn enemies and mini bosses, but sadly does not work with actual bosses. You still need to save quit to respawn bosses

Correct. DPJ kept calling them rare bosses in the video but they’re actually rare named, not bosses.

Honestly, I really do wish this was a thing. Just let us reset all spawns (including normal mobs I’d say) on a map with a button on the UI. The game will then teleport you to the New-U you’re currently synced with. So you can’t just sit in the boss arena constantly until out of ammo.

And if you could do this all without a loading screen (or at least a shorter one) then all the better.
The map is already loaded so I’d assume the loading screen would only need to appear to reload all spawns.
Though I don’t quite know how it works, I ain’t good with this stuff. :stuck_out_tongue: Its just that to me, the game having to reload the entire map every time seems kind of unnecessary haha.

This is a pain that, as a console player, I feel really actutely. the Tom and Xam farm was so popular, you could basically do this because there were two of them and just fast travel back and re-enter the arena over and over. This is a pain that, as a console player, I feel really actutely.

There should, just be fast travels outside all the boss arenas. I don’t actively farm Katagawa Ball all that often because getting to him, compared to say Graveward, is a huge PiTA.