I think that Iron Bear should have more augment slots, specifically for non-weapon based augments.
Ideally, the following skills would be pulled out of the skill trees and would be used as equippable Action Skill augments instead:
Reasoning: These skills function exclusively with the activation and usage of Moze’s action skill. From what I can tell, no other character has skills that exclusively modify their action skills that aren’t classified as augments.
There are skills which interact with their action skills, but always in the context of also interacting with guns, grenades, cooldown, duration, or character stats.
I would also suggesting adding more augments to choose from. And if you’re going to have more options to choose from, you definitely want to have two “Iron Bear body augment” slots.
- Leaky Reactor: Iron Bear has a Radiation Aura while deployed.
- Coolant Leak: Allies get 10% bonus cryo damage on all guns while near Iron Bear.
- Vent the Plasma: Iron Bear is constantly on fire. Inflict incendiary damage to any enemies that melee Iron Bear.
- Ammo Catch: Iron Bear has a 20% chance to absorb bullets as ammo for Moze and her allies.
- Crash Jets: Iron Bear has a greatly improved jump height. Landing from a high height counts as a slam.
- Defibrillator: Automatically revive any allies in FFYL near Iron Bear (triggers every 5 seconds while IB is active)
- Jumper cables: Allies near Iron Bear receive constant 25% shield regen. (Full Can of Whoop Ass : still kept as a skill, but reworked to fully refill Moze’s shield when entering/exiting Iron Bear)
- Stainless Steel Bear: Moved to an augment and reworked to just give Iron Bear a second armor bar.
Now realistically, I know that the augment sections of Moze’s skill trees are already kind of crowded with all the weapon modifiers. My suggestion would be to put Dakka Bear, Auto Bear, Security Bear, and three other augments as TIER 1 level augment options (two options per tree).
Please let me know what you think and if you have any other ideas, suggestions, or feedback!