Reward skin for all of the crimson radios not for my character [PS4]

So when i completed all of the crimson radios i received the “Art of Stealth” skin but it was for the gunner and not for the siren. Am i expected to play with another character and complete those all again just to get a 1/4 chance for the skin to be for the right character or is this just a bug?

1 Like

Same here, we were playing co-op FL4K and Amara. We both received the siren skin in our inventory and also a mail each from Moxxi, when we opened them, they were again the same skin for the siren. We were hoping to get the one corresponding to each of our characters.

1 Like

Same here, played as FL4K but got the Gunner skin. I really hope this is a bug…

I finished the crimson radio challenge and didn’t receive a reward email at all! Really disappointed as I would of used this skin for my character

1 Like

Same bug for me, i played and finished the moxxi crew challenge with fl4ker but recieved another class skin, 3 times, 2 by inventory drop and 1 by social mail. 2 for amara and 1 for zane. The reward completion imo is totally ■■■■■■ up. Im pretty sure i can have fl4k skin by create a new char and complete all crew challenge again, but seriously i dont want it. I hope there will be a way to get it without make the 40h+ of play i dont want to play, only for a skin i was supposed to get…

Anyway its not the only one skin i didnt had, i didnt recieved the mog head too on normal playghthough. I hope the tvhm will give me the right head the 2nd time but if not we can say all skins as rewards of quests or crew challenge can bug… Or it was intended that way to make us play more than we wanted (im not the kind of player who play every character, im the kind of player who want to full all the game with the character he want/love to play)

1 Like