Reyna question (PS4 specific - also posted in Rogues)

Hello all,

(This topic has been posted in the Rogues forum also, for max coverage. No intent to spam, just looking for an answer.)

I play on PS4, and while my normal support character is Miko (super easy to use), I’m also very fond of the Valkyrie, Reyna.

What I’ve noticed is that if I’m running a raid (mission) solo, when I use her Shield Booster, I just immediately get a shield myself (as though I’d given one to someone else). However, when in any group, I actually have to target another team member to receive a shield in order to get one myself.

Is there any way, in a group setting, for Reyna to immediately shield herself? Sometimes you need that moment of survivability and just can’t reach a teammate. Obviously in ideal circumstances you’re never far enough away for this to be a real issue, but… the best-laid battle plans rarely survive the first shot. In other words, the real world is not ideal circumstances.

I’ve tried clicking the button twice, and holding the button and pressing primary fire. Neither seems to work. What am I missing?

Any help appreciated!

A post was merged into an existing topic: Reyna question (PS4 specific)

Heyhey!

Well, as far as I red your first topic you already got some helpfull answers there and maybe more will come.

I see no need to put on a duplicate topic for more attention in this case. If you feel the need you can bump your original topic so people see it on top again and might answer.

Please continue the discussion in your original topic

@drummerjhewitt19´s response will get moved there, so all is in one place.

I hope you find the answer you´re looking for, sadly I´m no expert with Reyna…

1 Like