Reyna, The Master Ninja

So, we all know that when you kill someone in an extra badass way, you get a battlemark. You know, kill someone while in mid air, kill someone while they are in their helix menu. And I’m sure most of us know that getting multiple battlemarks on one kill sometimes rewards you with a special battlemark. I think the most common one is “Air Superiority” for killing someone while you are both in mid air. I’ve seen a few others like “Head Start” for getting first blood with a critical hit or “Remember Me?” for getting a revenge kill with a critical hit. But after almost a 1,000 hours of gameplay, I’ve only just seen this one once:“Master Ninja”.

So the other day I was playing Reyna against a Caldarius and something amazing happened. I managed to get a critical kill with Reyna’s melee while blinded by Caldarius and those three (Crit kill, melee kill, blind kill) combined gave me the battle mark for being a Master Ninja.

This got me thinking though, that’s a very specific combination of battlemarks to get that. So what other rare and unique battlemarks can you get. What about ones that include rare ones like killing someone while you are stunned or while they are in their helix menu? It took me over a year to get Master Ninja because it’s so situational, so what else could be hiding out there?

Also I would like to get a title “Master Ninja” for this. Because that would be the best title in the game and it might actually get me to take off my President Bro title.

20 Likes

The only other rare battlemark I can think of is when you get a multi kill exceeding a Penta. I’ve only ever heard of one getting it (though no proof) in a public match and possibly a screenshot a few weeks ago from a community when someone got it in bots battles.

I could’ve tried going for it when I got my last Penta, but I was Attikus in Face-Off and I already felt dirty enough…

3 Likes

While not as epic or complex as that, I did get a special one for killing a Montana with a headshot, using Shayne’s boomerangs, from a really long distance. I can’t remember what it was though.

3 Likes

@lowlines has the information on his website for the titles displayed during a match (insane multi-kills is the one for beyond penta), but unfortunately the site doesn’t have a list of the ones displayed on the victory/defeat screen.

3 Likes

Actually it does! (it’s just well hidden)
https://lowlidev.com.au/battleborn/modifiers

2 Likes

So is there a list of unique kills that earned multiple battlemarks?

1 Like

Not sure I understand, isn’t that list it?

1 Like

That list is the first half of it. I’m talking about the special marks you get for completing multiple things from that list in one kill, such as getting a “headshot” and “first blood” at the same time will give you “head start”.

1 Like

I got the 8 kill multikill but that was on Tank Yankers.

I’ve only gotten 1 that I can think of which was 6 with Deande. No picture evidence but people were with me (one being very jelly) :stuck_out_tongue:

2 Likes

:smirk:

3 Likes

Oh you meant me? :joy:

2 Likes

Yepp! :grin:

3 Likes

I also think Nemo got one with Oscar Mike in that game mode where damage was insanely high!

1 Like

:flushed:

7 Likes

-Ahem-

What’s that supposed to mean eh? =P

4 Likes

That you needed peanut butter!

2 Likes

I see what you did there, but here it’s called jam. :stuck_out_tongue:

2 Likes

Aw, I never remember to check these… :see_no_evil: I’m gonna be real mad if I missed something funny like getting a multikill while slowed while the enemies were all also slowed. Or something. (Snail slaughter.)

6 Likes

One is made from the juice and the other is made from the fruit

“Both Jam and Jelly are forms of fruit products widely eaten as a food accompaniment. They differ in the ingredients, fruit’s physical form and also the way they’re made. Jelly refers to a type of clear fruit spread consisting of firmed fruit (or vegetable) juice made with pectin. Jam refers to a product made with whole fruit, cut into pieces or crushed. While jams contain fruit pulp, jellies have the juice form of fruit”

1 Like

Huh. I never knew that. You learn something new everyday. :laughing:

2 Likes