Today, we released patch 1.0.3 to the Nintendo Switch version of Risk of Rain 2. This patch addresses various bugs reported by players while further refining other aspects of the users experience.
=== Bug Fixes ===
- Fixed an issue where players were unable to start a game directly from a private match
- Fixed the ability to navigate the menu using touch-screen
- Gyroscopic aiming now works when you use a wireless controller while keeping the Joy-Cons attached to the system
- Fixed an issue where players would sometimes become invisible
- Further navigation improvements have been made when using the D-pad