RUMOR: Borderlands Remastered Edition incoming?

(Angry Crux Guy) #182

The H-Source is real!?! Gimme gimme!

What are… oh wait.

[quote=“0takuMetalhead, post:180, topic:2937”]
If they ever release a remaster of 1, I do hope they fix all weapon titles, prefixes on shotguns, the melee boost on the Reaper and make sure splash damage doesn’t gett eaten by the terrain.
The last 2 are especially annoying, rocket launchers are near useless and the Reaper, well, lets leave it at dissapointment when I saw that the advertised melee damage didn’t work, considering its as rare as a Pearl.
[/quote]Hmm… yes to all expect “rocket launchers are near useless” cause it appears (for me at least) that the ground absorb bug really only happens on uneven/sloped terrain so while still a definite potential problem it doesn’t happen enough for me to say they’re “near useless”.

([In Memories Delusional]) #183

That’s why I did say ‘near’.
Flat terrain is rare though.

Recently tried a Torgue Rocket Launcher with Brick. On some moments it only took 2 shots, on other moments it took several mags.

(Angry Crux Guy) #184

Ah, ok (thought the near was more extreme than it was)

[quote=“0takuMetalhead, post:183, topic:2937”]
Recently tried a Torgue Rocket Launcher with Brick. On some moments it only took 2 shots, on other moments it took several mags.
[/quote]To kill stuff or to proc the glitch?

([In Memories Delusional]) #185

Which glitch?
It was ment to kill stuff since I ran dry on everything else.

(Angry Crux Guy) #186

Wall/ground absorb.

[quote=“0takuMetalhead, post:185, topic:2937”]
It was ment to kill stuff since I ran dry on everything else.
[/quote]IIRC Brick + Rl = Death to all if you invested into the skill or have a com that regen rockets.

([In Memories Delusional]) #187

I think this falls under ‘your mileage may vary’.

(Angry Crux Guy) #188

Maybe, but IIRC the skill that regens rockets just needs Explosive damage to be dealt so an explosive smg or other weapon could be used to regen your supply of rockets so it’s somewhat of a safe bet to go a little heavy with the rocket usage with him.

(Borderbutts Master) #189

I am nervous about the word port… that might mean console only.

(Below 9000) #190

I port would do me. I’ve stopped playing BL1, not because I’m sick of it by any means. It’s just that going up to the spare room and booting up 'ol Bessie (PS3) is a pain. I’ve got a big screen and 1080p version of BL (Handsome Collection) to play. If I could just have a 1080p version on PS4 that would do!

(Angry Crux Guy) #191

I am too a bit but hopefully it’ll mean a graphical patch to keep it on par.

(Matrixneo42) #192

How about a kickstarter?

( The Dogs Bollocks) #193

Yes a port and a re playable 2.5 pkease.
Are we any closer to chilli cheese fries time?

1 Like
(Enemy of Thunder) #194

I wouldn’t mind if they added a hard mode option (scaling similar to TPS or BL2). It was what made those games fun to me, and BL1.more boring than it should have been

(Ferconxxcollecting) #195

Can definitely agree on this, I have been playing my old blast master brick lately, powering through all the content and YES This is completely noticeable when playing solely with rocket launchers or blast weapons in general.

(Pizadude) #196

all i want is to play again w/o having to buy a 360

(Half-n-Half) #197

I desperately hope this is in the works! The first BL is such an incredible game, and playing it with updated graphics and mechanics would be the best.

(Now With Extra Ordinary) #198

If this were to happen I would probably be down for it one more time… Especially if they added stuff like shared ammo and auto ammo and money pickup plus a few bugs that never got ironed out. Would be a good time till BL3 shows up.

( The Dogs Bollocks) #199

BL1 is coming to xbone but it’s a backwards port to new gen.

(Angry Crux Guy) #200

It’s not the same though… :acmcry: :sob:

( The Dogs Bollocks) #201

I know but it’ll have to do until Mr Pitchford stands true to his word.