Salty Battleborn Fanart

(30% more flak) #1

sweats uhh hi i also draw sometimes

Here’s a painting of Ambra I did. Unfortunately it is doomed to forever remain unfinished because I lost interest, but it’s at least more than nothing, which is what my art has looked like for the past year or so.

Hopefully I’ll manage to make more fanart soon :stuck_out_tongue:

(Cast Iron Chef) #2

That’s a shame because what you have is very, very good. :dukeaffirmative:

(30% more flak) #3

Thank you :slight_smile: Maybe a miracle will happen and I’ll actually feel like coming back to this. I got kind of burned out after losing the original file and having to try and salvage it from a teeny tiny screenshot ;(

(Magnus Whisperer || ISIC's s.o.) #4

That’s an interesting take on Ambra! She looks like she could be seen on the set for Star Trek :smile: Don’t stop now, I commend that you’re working on greyscale, it’s very good practice :slight_smile:

(30% more flak) #5

https://paintschainer.preferred.tech/

Found this weird ass site that colors your sketches for you. Didn’t have time to fiddle around with it much but it seems like fun, I’d like to see what other people come up with! Here’s a Pheobe colored by AI. :slight_smile:

EDIT: The site was updated and the original Pheobe did a vanishing trick, added a new one :stuck_out_tongue:

(30% more flak) #6

alani smile

I’ll post this sneak peek here and get your hopes up and then never finish this. Youre welcome.

(Jennerit Supremacist) #7

You bastard. Cool stuff though.

(30% more flak) #8

Galilea the leather jacket lesbian :imp:

(Kain Zilla) #9

Gasp!

You posted FINISHED fanart in here! :yum:

She looks great!

(30% more flak) #10

I did, sorcery, must be!

Thank you :-]

(Influencer Guy) #11

This is great stuff, @reliikki! Nice work!

(Bitter? Better? What's the difference?!) #12

This is great! I really like the ambra one!