Scheduled Downtime for Battleborn Starting Tomorrow, May 23rd

Hey everyone,

Tomorrow morning, all SHiFT services and Battleborn will be temporarily suspended for scheduled maintenance. This offline period will begin around 7am PT/10am ET, and will last for roughly eight hours. Once SHiFT services are back online, we’ll be sure to update this post.

During this maintenance period, we’ll be making changes to how Battleborn stores player data in the back end. As a consequence of the changes, recent match history from before the downtime will no longer be viewable. This will not affect match history going forward, nor will it affect challenge progress or anything else.

Thank you in advance for your patience and understanding!

UPDATE:
As of 8:15pm PT/11:15pm ET, all SHiFT services and Battleborn are back online.

As a reward for your patience, we’ve implemented a login reward of three magnus packs! Be sure to log in and grab those!

If you experience any further issues, please contact support.gearboxsoftware.com. Thank you!

8 Likes

If I’ve understood the new forum feature correctly, then 7 am PT/10 am ET should be May 23, 2018 4:00 PMEurope: Paris, May 23, 2018 7:00 AMAmerica: Los Angeles in the local time zone of forum users (assuming they have their local time zone set on their computer or device). And apologies for the missing space - it’s a bug, not a feature…

4 Likes

Wait, so accounting for the eight hours, what EXACTLY is the period that the servers should be down? My crew plans to play tomorrow from roughly now until seven hours from now, and I want to know if we’ll be able to.

Thanks in advance!

Whatever time is showing in the link with the globe on it in my post, add 8 hours. So if it says 10 am, hopefully things will all be back on by 6pm and you should be fine. If it says any time after noon, you may have to wait a bit before you can start.

(This basically means that users in Europe and points east are more likely to have to wait; those of us on the west side of the Atlantic should be ok.)

2 Likes

Yes, we can’t give you an exact time frame, but we expect it to take no longer than eight hours.

1 Like

So, late night tens for EU players at best, but I won’t complain. Maintenance is always a good thing.

Can we get a shift code for the Deande Cyber skin as compensation for having to wait then? :stuck_out_tongue:

5 Likes

Hopefully it starts at 10:00am U.S. Central time then, like you predicted; that would be perfect for us. Yes, that is a bit of a selfish wish in my end, but I only get to play one night each week, with Wednesday being the absolute last day to do so before I have to skip that week. I NEED MAH TOBY FIX, DAMN IT!!

Were down now is any 1 having the same issue

I got a weird server error… not sure if it’s related to this though (I still have no idea what I’m doing in this game). :confused:

2 posts were merged into an existing topic: Off-topic Posts

And Cyber Reyna!

3 Likes

And an Oscar Mike nerf!

4 Likes

After 6pm here on East Coast…should we be on by now or am I tripping?

I’ve been preaching OM nerf since they gave him a Symbiotic Gauntlet buff to his gun damage.

He’s already got one in his helix choices…and he can still equip the thing. Wow.

1 Like

And a Toby buff!

And some Skittles…

3 Likes

Is everyone still down

2 Likes

It is on PS4; I’m waiting to get on, myself.

It was sopost to be back on at 6 but not yet

1 Like

I’m getting connection issues in Borderlands 2, specifically to SHiFT and for downloading hotfixes. Related?

1 Like

Had to give up for the day. Work comes early.

@Handsomecam Yes, give toby back his damage OR a MASSIVE crit multiplier.

1 Like