Scrapbook for Trevor Eastman

(Image from Thomas Zolich from the Facebook group)

Hey everyone sad news this morning as we lost one of us. Trevor Eastman a borderlands superfan who was battling cancer has lost the fight and passed away.

The other week I made a video about the gun that he made with gearbox, the Trevonator. His cousin Eric asked me to help him collect screenshots and gamer tags so the family can make a scrap book.

So I am asking all of you who have found it for a few things.
*Post a screen shot of your Trevonator
*Include your gamer tag if you are ok with that
*Share some nice words about your experience with the gun
*Also if you can for now at least, put it on your wall in sanctuary in honor of a fallen vault hunter.

45 Likes

Sadly I haven’t found one of these yet, but i’ll be sure to post in the event I get one. Rest in peace, Trevor.

6 Likes

Rest in peace brave Vault Hunter.
You will be remember forever as I will continue to fight by your side.

13 Likes

Imgur

Tag is LexAnarchy.

I just found this today. Ran through Athenas and Skywell with it and it was a blast. I was lucky enough to get it in shock/corrosive so it had no problems tearing through Katagawa Ball even on Mayhem 3 with neutral modifiers. Amara has a ton of synergy with it, I made a whole build around it. The burst fire mechanic is something I love on shotguns and the gun just feels right. I’m not gonna put it on my trophy wall, I’m gonna use it to blast some bandits in true Vault Hunter fashion! :slight_smile:

R.I.P. Trevor.

12 Likes

Gamer Tag is ysoserious1985

My Amara loves your Shotty, Trevor!!!

I will always remember your name when I use this gun. And when I am not using it, it has a place of honor on my Trophy wall.

Rest in peace vault hunter, I hope you are in a better place now.

17 Likes

My user is burntzeddy and I will carry this gun with my Zane forever (and keep the one on the wall) Rest In Peace to the ultimate badass,
Trevor !

11 Likes

May the pack lead you to the Great Vault upon the stars …Gamertag Sydney The Bird Or Jager The Owl

11 Likes

I have yet to find this gun but I will not stop farming til I get this badass weapon to add to my arsenal to rid Pandora of bandits may you rest in peace Trev u BadAss VaultHunter.
Gamertag is The_Max_Rank54

8 Likes

My sincerest condolences to his family. Losing a loved one is never easy.
Trevor will always have a place with us here in our community.
Gamertag: ja_fortune

10 Likes

Thanks, Derch. And to everyone posting.

8 Likes

Tag is Darthplagueis13

Not a gun I typically would have kept, had I not known the story behind it, even though I got lucky enough to get an anointed version. My thoughts and prayers are with Trevs family. Cheers Trev, wherever you may be now, I hope the New-U didn’t spawn you in with missing or extra limbs.

11 Likes

Tag is Sinus_Tanfex

Sad to hear that there is one of us gone. My deepest condolences to his family.
Rest in Peace!

To the gun, this gun is awesome. I had and still have so much fun with it. It saved me so many times.

9 Likes

One of my favorite guns in the game, thanks Trevor.

R.I.P

12 Likes

GT: TBBEX

I got this after my fight with Gigamind on True Vault Hunter and had been hunting this shotgun for a while and was so happy. I’m so sorry for the loss. Trevor will live on with Michael from Borderlands 2. God bless.

9 Likes

I just found this gun last night and I was so excited because I remembered the story behind it. So I am sad to find out that he passed. I will keep this gun on the wall in his honor. See you at the great vault, Trev :heart:

Gamer tag: magyklyXdelish

7 Likes

GamerTag: Mothacluknjester
I didnt know him personally but my sister in law did. That’s how I found the gun out in the first place an this post. We lost a fellow vault hunter today, but we will never forget him.

6 Likes

I know it was a long shot but I was still hoping homie would come through and have a couple more years at least.

3 Likes

Photo00001 tag on epic is Winzander12

5 Likes

He had a tough fight, he didn’t expect to make it to release. It’s a miracle he was able to play it and see people love his gun.

15 Likes

Forever in my wall.
PSN: nat_zero_six

10 Likes