Screen Freezing/Crashes non stop

What is going on i cant play for longer than 10 minutes and the game crashes im not THE only one are you working on this tech???

1 Like

Apparently not… I’m getting right pissed off. $70 and I can’t play cause it constantly freezes. Always issues with borderlands… Even next generation :blconfused:

1 Like

Seems to be happening to a lot of people, Gearbox stated that they are collecting info and working on a fix.

1 Like

Played this morning online and offline still freezing up presequel.love the game but not the freezing up.been fighting this for the last week .

Hi guys,

Just wanted to pop in and let you know that the team is aware of the issue and looking into it. In the meantime, here’s a thread on the subject that might offer some additional insight. Very sorry for the inconvenience and as soon as we have an update, we’ll pass it along!

1 Like

cant play claptastic voyage on tps for 3 minutes without it freezing, this is UNPLAYABLE. please fix

1 Like

$70 O.O

I bought it few days ago for ±$30 for PS4 on October Sale. First time I’ve ever heard of somewhere else paying more for a game than me (GTA V cost ±$95 for ps3 when it first game here).

I too have the freezing issue T_T

Hi guys, I posted in the thread linked above, but the team has asked me to survey people having freezing issues and find out what playthrough they experienced the freezing on. Let me know and I’ll pass it on. Thanks!

Wow iTS over a month and the only solution you have is asking people where the freezing happens? If you took the time to actually read the thread and replies you could have had the answer ready when they gave you this task… Jesus christ

This gives us NO insight! What are we supposed to glean from this? We already know it has to do with the update because there is no way that every affected user has a bugged ps4, unless you put the bugs there! We also already know that it usually happens 5-10 minutes after entering the affected areas.

Please feel free to enlighten us since you clearly think we are this ■■■■■■■ stupid!

Robot factory, sub level 13, claptrap motherlessboard, helios station where u fight the flying boss…all of them were tvhm cept helios which was normal mode.

1 Like

As of lately and increasingly, PS4/THC/BL2 freezes at both op 0 (i e lvl 72) and op 8 when I’m reloading pistols (Binary Grog / DPUH) in The Winged Storm (during multiplayer with me as host). Requires a complete forced game restart every time. Hope this info helps along. / Zerkus

1 Like

TPS has only just started freezing for me. I took a break for about 2 months and just got back into it. At the moment it looks like it happens when I press the home button on the PS4 and then go back into my game and it’s frozen. I can still go back to the home screen though and force close the game. TVHM Nisha. Once was in Concordia and the other one was…I forget. But it happened twice. Now I don’t go back to the home screen if I can avoid it and just reply to messages using the PlayStation app.

1 Like

Speaking of which: Another oddity is that since about 3 - 4 weeks all of the Infinity pistols I carry have ceased to operate. 100% stop. All other pistols function and I have no lack of ammo. Applies 2 all versions (corro/shock/fire/zero element) and across all levels (ranging from lvl 50 - op 8).

1 Like

If you are playing as a Mecromancer and have points in Smaller, Lighter, Faster, then the Infinity no longer working is normal. If you are either not playing as a Mecromancer or are but don’t have any points in Smaller, Lighter, Faster, then I don’t know what the issue could be. IIRC, Gaige is the only character that could potentially have an issue with the Infinity pistol due to a character specific skill.

Forum ID: Poisd2Strike
GT: Poisd2Strike
Trades: http://forums.gearboxsoftware.com/t/poisd2strikes-humble-shop/367700
Gun Prefixes | Gun Parts | Max Stats
Maya OP8 | Banshee RR / NRR | Binder | Cat | Nurse | Siren | Trickster B / M

2 Likes

Tx, P2S - only the Mechro is affected and SmallerLighterFaster is in effect, i e, the explanation :acmaffirmative:

1 Like

You can actually use the Infinity with Gaige, even if you put points in Smaller, Lighter, Faster. However, you need to acquire and equip a Necromancer / Necromancer COM that increases Magazine Size. So, the COM needs to have ‘Neutral’ in the name. Personally, I recommend a Chaotic Neutral Mecromancer. The ‘Chaotic’ increases Fire Rate. Also, if you put points in Cooking Up Trouble and switch to the Infinity you will regenerate health as long as the Infinity is your active weapon.

Forum ID: Poisd2Strike
GT: Poisd2Strike
Trades: http://forums.gearboxsoftware.com/t/poisd2strikes-humble-shop/367700
Gun Prefixes | Gun Parts | Max Stats
Maya OP8 | Banshee RR / NRR | Binder | Cat | Nurse | Siren | Trickster B / M

1 Like

Tx, duly noted! For the time being, though, I shall sacrifice the ability 2 operate the Infinity 2 be able 2 continue raid the planet as The Legendary Antichrist (ooops, Freudian slip … not … :see_no_evil: :hear_no_evil: :speak_no_evil:)

And again, last night. Hosting as GZ in The Winged Storm at op 8 and reloading G-r-r-rog during arena approach generated crash. Number of gamers on set: 2.

This problem is still happening for me about 3 to 5 minutes after I continue the game, I bought the digital version so I know its not a problem with a disc.