Screen shots that make you go Hmmm BL2 Edition

(Rumplebunny) #202

A helpful scavenger holding the garage door open so I can slip under and grab the weed wacker so I can get a little gardening done.

(TX383) #203

So cool when they pitch in like that…

I have the same bug on my Maya, but with all four elements challenges.

(Rumplebunny) #205

I had something weird happen to me with the collecting money challenge once. It apparently had spontaneously reset itself with my first Axton as he was going through UVHM and suddenly he dinged that challenge like 3 levels at once after picking up just a couple bundles of money in a mass pickup. :smiley:

(1sirus2) #206

Interestingly, the “yo dawg” challenge for challenge completion has always been weird on my Maya. Often resetting itself right after dinging tier 3 or 4. It made the “challenge accepted” achievement a bit more difficult

(Not a real Dr. but I got style...) #207

He’s dead Jim.

(Rumplebunny) #208

Brick apparently dragged Face McShooty’s body over to the entrance of Thousand Cuts because no Slab left behind or something.

(Not a real Dr. but I got style...) #209

Not sure about the safety measures on that mining operation.

Also I thought the max (normal) scope multiplier was 7.x Found a white Hyperion SR with 8.x
(Used it to injure loaders at WEP entrance.

(Jerk of all toons, master of none.) #210

After solving a murder for the Sanctuary county Marshall I thought I noticed something a bit off about his firearm.

I’d love to try that piece out on the dummy.
Also, is this always the case? This is the first time I’ve noticed it. :point_down:

Did Jack have them bring Bloodwing’s corpse to Opportunity?

(Santa Söze) #211

I thought they patched gun merging! HAX!!

(Not a real Dr. but I got style...) #212

Pretty sure I read about it not long ago. Apparently there for a limited time. Didn’t quite get what they meant then… Never saw it myself.

(Santa Söze) #213

Bloodwing’s corpse is on the top of the stairs up from where the “Written By the Victor” mission is. Sans tête.

(Is this thing on?) #214

Yup, had this conversation recently, The HTN broadcast immediately after you complete the WEP mission mentions it.

(Jerk of all toons, master of none.) #215

I feel like I’ve been remiss in my duty as a glutton for narrative. I’ll start picking up all of those and give them the proper attention. Is there a list somewhere of all of the HTN echos and when they hit the stands? Or did I just volunteer myself for that detail?

(Not a real Dr. but I got style...) #216

I think you just did! :sunglasses:

(Is this thing on?) #217

Probably on the wiki, if you can find it - that place is a little confusing at times.

(Jerk of all toons, master of none.) #218

Just found them. They are under the entry for Hunter Helquist, and it says they update after the story missions. Also there is a transcription of each one. I must have given up too soon during my initial search. :man_facepalming:

(Rumplebunny) #219

“Hey scavenger! What’s up?”

“Oh hey you know, nothin’ much. Just hangin’ around.”

(Is this thing on?) #220

I’m not quite sure how that pistol managed to fit in the Golden Chest before the lid was opened:

(Is this thing on?) #221

This from the other day. I’ve seen the gunners on the buzzards get left in the air before, but this was the first time I’ve actually had one shooting at me. It took me quite a while to figure out where the shots were coming from!