Screen shots that make you go Hmmm BL2 Edition

An even better pic of the weirdness at Elite’s Crossing - three corpses and one axe all hovering in midair:

Yes, I do find the physics glitch at that location very amusing, why do you ask? :smiley:

(Santa Söze) #143

Break it down Sparky!

(Santa Söze) #144

Any idea what this is about?

The sooty remains of a loader perhaps?

It’s just the usual explosion mark (typically from a grenade, though maybe bloodsplosion gives the same result), layered onto an unusual surface. Post 117 is similar, and confirms the source of the black markings. Looks like you got five explosions, with four of them stacked oddly precisely.

(iHaku) #146

(Is this thing on?) #147

Must be a giant Claptrap unit or something - “I’m leaking, I’m leaking”

(I stopped moving and the orphans caught me. Tannis was right.) #148

“I can see…the code.”

(Today, everything was fine in Opportunity and nothing bad happened.) #149

“Error 404… death sequence not found…”

(I’m Nat and just a Number.) #150

Moonshiner is stuck in the mud or something.

(Is this thing on?) #151

Man, I wish that sort of thing happened more often! I wonder if it got stuck on a spiderant or something? It was funny seeing that one on the side spitting like crazy at the van.

(Striker Zidane) #152

zer0’s a bully

(MR TORGUE APPROVES!!!) #153

Made a friend in Three Horns…

(Is this thing on?) #154

Did some gentle farming of a certain well-known bullymong. Got one skin and these bad babies:

(The quick and the dead) #155

So I killed this stalker, but…

…it’s hard to convey via screenshot, but he was still acting like he was alive, moving around and such for a good 5-10 seconds.

(Is this thing on?) #156

Ah yes, the “Breakdance of death”. The Unreal Engine physics is unreal at times! I had a Face McShooty one the other week - there’s a linked video clip in the “What did you do…” thread.

(I stopped moving and the orphans caught me. Tannis was right.) #157

Shooting up Blackburn Cove can also provide some weirdo death physics.

(Not a real Dr. but I got style...) #158

(Not a real Dr. but I got style...) #159

Practicing my rusted posting skills. Sony made it really easy to share your pictures to the world at the push of a button but stupidly complicated to move one on your laptop!
Here’s one lucky find!

(I’m Nat and just a Number.) #160

Format one of your usb’s to FAT-32 and you should be good to go. copying screenshots take a few seconds, copying videos though is inconsistent sometimes it’s very fast sometimes a 10 min. clip might take 30 mins to an hour.

(I stopped moving and the orphans caught me. Tannis was right.) #161

The only time I’ve found something better than a green in one of these chests…