Screenshots that make you go hmm Borderlands 1 (and Enhanced) Edition

I hope you put them straight!

1 Like

Amazing I still notice new things every play thru. I never noticed shank had personalized his stolen property :wink:

also this hang in there, buddy

4 Likes

5 Likes

Psychotic modern art.

2 Likes

haha. slackin

2 Likes

Neat trick!

4 Likes

Krom is undead!

Strike a pose!

2 Likes

Captured a video of that the last time it happened to me.

2 Likes

At least we can hear his voice for once.

OT-

This is not a fair fight.

3 Likes

Kroms voice is something you look forward too? Lol

1 Like

Yikes, how does that even happen? I have done this mission countless times on 4-player mode and never gotten TWO of them…

1 Like

I’ve had it happen twice. RNG is going to RNG.

For example, getting a Bruiser with a spread launcher to spawn where Bonehead is can happen when you are low level. That sucked. Play the game enough times and you will get some brutal fights.

They never stood a chance against a gunslinger…

1 Like

Saw this today. Shoulda kept the gate closed.

I guess the skag knew our Doctor…

Eat your heart out, FL4K, my skag is better than yours! If any of you will meet this hot fellow, just give it that good old “pandorian hello”.

5 Likes

3 Likes

mysterious orb?

1 Like

EYEBALLS! . OK check this out…this is a really strange one…I was on my way to lock down palace after checking the vendors in COD…and like…I just didn’t recognize where I was …something was weird…I couldn’t put my finger on it at first …it was like I was walking on a slant.

same spot after reloading … you’re drunk, lil. Also the pop up menu for the catch a ride looked weird. …like I was looking down at an angle. And no its not my tv.

4 Likes

Gangsta Mode Active.

4 Likes